Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fancy a laugh?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 130 Guests

Fancy a laugh?

This thread currently has 1,920 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
February 17, 2012, 5:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I must say I actually checked the date but still a long was before 1st April.

I know players are gonna be positive etc but surely a sense or realism and perspective is called for???

The biggest club in non league??? At present even teams like Braintree and Newport put pressure on Lincoln for 'big' club status.

flipping silly gimp. 'you can tell that by how teams line up against us'...what way would that be, positive, attacking and expecting easy points??? Moron.

I expect real lifelong gimps fans with some intelligence will be again their heads at another stupid comment coming out of Sincil male masturbation

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 21
Helgy
February 17, 2012, 5:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
I read that today and thought why? sometimes it's better to say nothing than try to fill a blank back page.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fancy a laugh?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.