Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Elding's Lincoln charge.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 185 Guests

Elding's Lincoln charge.

This thread currently has 4,064 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
February 16, 2012, 7:03pm
Guest User
I have just sent a video (DVD) to the F.A with the Gimps goalie doing the male masturbation-er sign to the Pontoon was not bothered at all regarding banter but have not put an official complaint in, i have also advised them i expect a response within 24 hours otherwise i will be making a Police complaint.

Thank You Lincoln you bunch of sharp objects, what comes around goes around

UTM  
Reply: 40 - 48
immariner
February 16, 2012, 7:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,420
Gold Stars: 62
Quoted from brad_gtfc
Whos the intercourse is Rob Peel?

Christ, schooling standards these days!!

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/PRpeel.htm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 48
cleefish
February 16, 2012, 7:34pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from 891
I have just sent a video (DVD) to the F.A with the Gimps goalie doing the male masturbation-er sign to the Pontoon was not bothered at all regarding banter but have not put an official complaint in, i have also advised them i expect a response within 24 hours otherwise i will be making a Police complaint.

UTM  

Well done m8 hope they reply to your DVD the gimps have fallen to a new level and I can tell you more than half the fans who came to the game say it was no more than expected football banter which a few  encouraged PC plod to follow up.
I belive a few found it as away of scoring a few points (brownie) been as they lost to a far superior team. if he gets a fine the club could pay it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 48
RoboCod
February 16, 2012, 7:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from 891

UTM  

Nice idea. I reckon we should flood their offices with the same complaint, if they really want to make extra unnecessary work for themselves.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 48
sutton mariner
February 16, 2012, 7:41pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from 891

UTM  

Youtube it

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 48
Les Brechin
February 16, 2012, 8:02pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,730
Gold Stars: 174
Doubt it'll do any good though Gaz as any incident has to be reported within 5 days of the match I think.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 48
tashee69
February 16, 2012, 8:52pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +972
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from grimsbyreaper

Rob Peel!!
He is the TWOT-elect for next week. Bookies have stopped taking bets.  

He may be a T@t BUT SURELY TOTW has to go to the FA for actually bringing a charge against Elding for misconduct.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 48
RoboCod
February 17, 2012, 8:22am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Les Brechin
Doubt it'll do any good though Gaz as any incident has to be reported within 5 days of the match I think.

You're probably right Les, but it would show the hypocrisy of the Lincoln fans, and how Town fans (and most sets of fans for that)  deal with such a common incident. By taking it as part of the game.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 48
aldi_01
February 17, 2012, 8:39am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Everything about Lincoln is a joke this year...the other day Holdsworth said he worried that they'll struggle to keep hold of their star players in the summer... Surely Lincoln city and star players is an oxymoron?

This whole thing is a joke and clearly someone who probably ha a small tackle and gets a had time from his wife and kids and feels like nobody takes notice of him...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Elding's Lincoln charge.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.