Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MP for blackburn getting involved where he shouldn
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 122 Guests

MP for blackburn getting involved where he shouldn

This thread currently has 756 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
danny pacquiao
February 10, 2012, 4:39pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / 0
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16987108

Can't believe i'm reading this right, the MP has brought the club to the parliaments attention, he is a season ticket holder and wants rid of Kean and the Venky's. This is just a personnel agenda, politics should not play a role in the game and this MP should not get what he wants just because of the any political position he might hold.  Furthermore, for the population they have and the amount of teams around them, Blackburn have played way above there means for about twenty years now, Kean isn't actually doing that bad a job for them.
Rant over.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Super Clive
February 10, 2012, 4:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
I hope his ST isn't on his expenses list!!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
biggles9999
February 10, 2012, 6:08pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Kean isnt doing a bad job as such - Venky's are mind imo.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
roundballovalhole
February 10, 2012, 6:24pm
Guest User
Bit like town fans commenting on blackburn situation. . . none of our business! Surely we should be concentrating on darlo. . . pmsl!
Reply: 3 - 5
February 10, 2012, 7:29pm
Guest User
I like the fat Venky with a pony tail, a hairy chest and chickens clucking around his feet.
Reply: 4 - 5
kingofthekippers
February 10, 2012, 10:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
The comment about the 'smear' is noticeable. I see that the right honourable member has said such remarks in parliament only. As an MP he is therefore covered by parliamentary privilege which allows a MP to make any allegation without fear of being sued for defamation so long as it is said within the Palace of Westminster. It would be interesting to see if he repeats such a claim outside of parliament. I suspect he won't.

(For the record the BBC can repeat what was said because as it was reported in Hansard it is in the public domain and can be legally quoted).

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MP for blackburn getting involved where he shouldn

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.