Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: danny pacquiao, February 10, 2012, 4:39pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16987108

Can't believe i'm reading this right, the MP has brought the club to the parliaments attention, he is a season ticket holder and wants rid of Kean and the Venky's. This is just a personnel agenda, politics should not play a role in the game and this MP should not get what he wants just because of the any political position he might hold.  Furthermore, for the population they have and the amount of teams around them, Blackburn have played way above there means for about twenty years now, Kean isn't actually doing that bad a job for them.
Rant over.
Posted by: Super Clive, February 10, 2012, 4:42pm; Reply: 1
I hope his ST isn't on his expenses list!!
Posted by: biggles9999, February 10, 2012, 6:08pm; Reply: 2
Kean isnt doing a bad job as such - Venky's are mind imo.
Posted by: 1054 (Guest), February 10, 2012, 6:24pm; Reply: 3
Bit like town fans commenting on blackburn situation. . . none of our business! Surely we should be concentrating on darlo. . . pmsl!
Posted by: 75 (Guest), February 10, 2012, 7:29pm; Reply: 4
I like the fat Venky with a pony tail, a hairy chest and chickens clucking around his feet.
Posted by: kingofthekippers, February 10, 2012, 10:34pm; Reply: 5
The comment about the 'smear' is noticeable. I see that the right honourable member has said such remarks in parliament only. As an MP he is therefore covered by parliamentary privilege which allows a MP to make any allegation without fear of being sued for defamation so long as it is said within the Palace of Westminster. It would be interesting to see if he repeats such a claim outside of parliament. I suspect he won't.

(For the record the BBC can repeat what was said because as it was reported in Hansard it is in the public domain and can be legally quoted).
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 10:14am