3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Southwark Mariner
January 6, 2012, 10:52am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,572
Gold Stars: 84
I hope they do sign a CM today. Dave Moore's comments on Mariners player about Church's back problem returning didnt fill me with confidence....although it would likely have given Thanoj a chance.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 26
cleefish
January 6, 2012, 11:07am
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from Stew0_0
Wasn't he the fella that had a practice match with us at the beginning of the season???
By all accounts he was impressive and lightning quick

Yes i enjoyed his game against Brig  so it looks as if the Duffers on his way out
carry on the good work S&H .UTMM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 26
voice of reason
January 6, 2012, 11:27am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from cleefish

Yes i enjoyed his game against Brig  so it looks as if the Duffers on his way out
carry on the good work S&H .UTMM

Why does it look as if Duffer is on his way out, he is nothing like Duffy...??? I would suspect Mason Hughes has been brought in for the left wing and striker as and when needed...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 26
forza ivano
January 6, 2012, 11:35am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,304
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from voice of reason

Why does it look as if Duffer is on his way out, he is nothing like Duffy...??? I would suspect Mason Hughes has been brought in for the left wing and striker as and when needed...

my god , i'm agreeing with vor again!   this is in danger getting of becoimg a habit
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 26
ticker_1610
January 6, 2012, 11:36am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
His pace is electric and he covers the ground well. I can see him being a good outlet to push teams back when they push on to get back into games when behind. Now they will have to be careful throwing everyone forward as we have counter attack pace.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 26
voice of reason
January 6, 2012, 11:46am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from forza ivano

my god , i'm agreeing with vor again!   this is in danger getting of becoimg a habit

Bloody hell you'll be lynched by the mob on here for agreeing with me...  

Out of interest what else did you agree with me on...???

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 26
siy2k5
January 6, 2012, 11:55am
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
He played right wing that night iirc, was quick and put some good crosses over. Thought at the time he was worth another look.

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 26
connorGTFC
January 6, 2012, 11:57am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +10 / -14
I like duffy and always have, just cannot understand why he isnt getting much of a lokk in atm, elding and hearn are doing well yes, but no harm in 15 mins at the end
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 26
Biccys
January 6, 2012, 11:58am
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Our wingers have often swapped wings so he and Coulson should be the flanks note and keep the opposing full backs guessing. Good signing I reckon.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 18 - 26
upthestripes
January 6, 2012, 12:24pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Possibly a good signing but why wasn't he good enough the first time but now suddenly is?

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 26
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Striker

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.