January 5, 2012, 10:22am
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,178
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from mariner91
I can't remember who it was who said the Lincoln keeper gave him the male masturbator sign but if I were him, I'd report the keeper out of spite now. What a bunch of nobs the Lincoln fans are. So the fact that they were calling him a wanker and a gypo for 180 minutes every time he was in their vicinity is fine and he does one thing and its a matter for the police?! I sincerely hope they go down now and I will laugh my head off because they'll probably go bust.

Ive been saying what a bunch of namby pamby fans they had ,now this just confirms it .most their fans darnt even come to grimsby and the ones that do are offended by a wacko jacko routine.I wouldnt want anyone to report their keeper though ,that would make us just as childish as them  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 90
ticker_1610
January 5, 2012, 10:27am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
Police would say it's mammary for tat, n not bother anyway. The investigation will get nowhere, it's being driven by that Rob Peel, who just had to give a statement. The abuse Elding took was more than anyone else would have stood for and out on the streets the police would have arrested n charged those calling him
Gypo!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 90
mariner91
January 5, 2012, 10:30am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,837
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from ticker_1610
Police would say it's mammary for tat, n not bother anyway. The investigation will get nowhere, it's being driven by that Rob Peel, who just had to give a statement. The abuse Elding took was more than anyone else would have stood for and out on the streets the police would have arrested n charged those calling him
Gypo!

I'm fairly certain gypo is considered racist and under current circumstances Elding could probably just claim they were being racist towards him which is far more serious than what he did. Rob Peel, what a cunt.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 90
Dan
January 5, 2012, 10:30am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
Pathetic.

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 90
grimps
January 5, 2012, 10:36am
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,178
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from mariner91

I'm fairly certain gypo is considered racist and under current circumstances Elding could probably just claim they were being racist towards him which is far more serious than what he did. Rob Peel, what a cunt.

The guys a copper anyway ,im sure many of you law abiding types on here that have never had any dealings with them actually believe half the propaganda they come out with.of course they'll investigate an offence reported by one of their mates .god knows how many coppers and how much police time this will take up .im sure there must have been a day when we had real coppers who'd have seen this file land on their desk laugh and chuck it straght in the bin .I hope the conservitive goverment makes mincemeat out of them CUT CUTS and more CUTS,hopefully they'll have a good pop at their pensions too  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 90
ticker_1610
January 5, 2012, 10:42am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
He came on here gimp fan in peace! He never intended that at all but to excrement stir! Bet he's not complained about the racial abuse he heard for 90 mins but gets offended by a dance routine gesture! Hope he stays well away from the fishy. You can have banter with Helgy, even though he's ex RAF n Gimp, (gosh what a combo), yet he wouldn't stoop so low as Mr Wanna be plod Peel. He's probably not OB just PCSO or Special! Even traffic warden, or lollipop person.

Latest news from GTFC, Steve Wraith threatens to do a jacko if those in the pontoon don't stop abusing him as he carries out his matchday duties. So anybody easily offended don't look.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 90
bobbyboxer
January 5, 2012, 10:56am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Quoted from scrumble

I don't suppose that any Town fans at the game would like to make a complaint to the FA and BSP about the Lincoln keeper?

i would like to thank holdsworth for putting him in goal coz he is sh1t no complaints
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 90
cocky
January 5, 2012, 10:58am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Quoted from mariner91
I can't remember who it was who said the Lincoln keeper gave him the male masturbator sign but if I were him, I'd report the keeper out of spite now. What a bunch of nobs the Lincoln fans are. So the fact that they were calling him a wanker and a gypo for 180 minutes every time he was in their vicinity is fine and he does one thing and its a matter for the police?! I sincerely hope they go down now and I will laugh my head off because they'll probably go bust.

From what I saw, the Keeper was clapping the fans until some kid started abusing him from the front row.  All their keeper did was respond in the same way anyone else would.  Can't see the kid complaining about it from the way he walked off it looked, embarrasingly like it had made his Xmas!

Nothing winds me up more than fans thinking that because they've paid money they have the right to abuse players and then moan like hell when players give it back.

Thier keeper doesn't need reporting, and neither did Elding, it's the old saying, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 90
RoboCod
January 5, 2012, 11:00am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Comments are interesting on that news item. Someone's jumped on my 'knitting club' description of that hapless club . But in true Lincoln dodge-the-issue style it turns out that they'll have the last laugh when we fold which, rest assured, won't be too long now.....

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 90
mariner91
January 5, 2012, 11:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,837
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from RoboCod
Comments are interesting on that news item. Someone's jumped on my 'knitting club' description of that hapless club . But in true Lincoln dodge-the-issue style it turns out that they'll have the last laugh when we fold which, rest assured, won't be too long now.....

If I were a Lincoln fan, I'd be more worried about my own club. Can't even afford to keep Hinds who can't have been on too much money considering he didn't have a club this season before joining them for 10 games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Elding Investigated

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.