This thread currently has 486 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
newfootballer
December 30, 2011, 10:36pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +378
   It is nice when you get Town supporters who over the recent years have had to put up with the  fortunes of Grimsby Town.
Delighted to come up to me and say how proud they were at Lincoln with the win against a proven bitter local rival.

Hopefully this could be the start of a big push to get to at least the play offs. The New year day clash again against Lincoln cannot come at a better time in my opinion.

It is years since I have had supporters coming up to me and saying how proud they were to be a supporter of Town. The Lincoln result could just be the kick start we need.

The performance at Lincoln was so impressive, especially with the players being genuinly over the moon with the end result and showed there feelings to the following Town fans. especially at the end of the game.

Lets hope we can continue to progress in the right direction and maybe 2012 could be Grimsby Towns year
NEWFOOTBALLER
Logged Offline
Private Message
Garth
December 30, 2011, 10:54pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Please say Lincoln will win Dave
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
STB
December 30, 2011, 10:58pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from newfootballer
   The New year day clash again against Lincoln cannot come at a better time in my opinion.

A late entry for post of the year  
When else would you expect a New Year's day game Dave?

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
gary_elton
December 30, 2011, 11:38pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
Cant make it Dave... but hope you enjoy it along with all the other Townies at ther game...

... here's to the kick start we have all been longing for....

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
newfootballer
December 31, 2011, 12:52pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +378
Quoted from gary_elton
Cant make it Dave... but hope you enjoy it along with all the other Townies at ther game...

... here's to the kick start we have all been longing for....

Remember I have still got your shirt, I am wearing it on all my posts.Just tell me when you are next at Blundel Park
Dave Boylen
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2012 VERY PROMISING

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.