Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: newfootballer, December 30, 2011, 10:36pm
   It is nice when you get Town supporters who over the recent years have had to put up with the  fortunes of Grimsby Town.
Delighted to come up to me and say how proud they were at Lincoln with the win against a proven bitter local rival.

Hopefully this could be the start of a big push to get to at least the play offs. The New year day clash again against Lincoln cannot come at a better time in my opinion.

It is years since I have had supporters coming up to me and saying how proud they were to be a supporter of Town. The Lincoln result could just be the kick start we need.

The performance at Lincoln was so impressive, especially with the players being genuinly over the moon with the end result and showed there feelings to the following Town fans. especially at the end of the game.

Lets hope we can continue to progress in the right direction and maybe 2012 could be Grimsby Towns year
NEWFOOTBALLER
Posted by: Garth, December 30, 2011, 10:54pm; Reply: 1
Please say Lincoln will win Dave ;)
Posted by: STB, December 30, 2011, 10:58pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from newfootballer
   The New year day clash again against Lincoln cannot come at a better time in my opinion.

A late entry for post of the year  ;D ;D
When else would you expect a New Year's day game Dave?
Posted by: gary_elton, December 30, 2011, 11:38pm; Reply: 3
Cant make it Dave... but hope you enjoy it along with all the other Townies at ther game...

... here's to the kick start we have all been longing for....(yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)
Posted by: newfootballer, December 31, 2011, 12:52pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from gary_elton
Cant make it Dave... but hope you enjoy it along with all the other Townies at ther game...

... here's to the kick start we have all been longing for....(yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)(yahoo)

Remember I have still got your shirt, I am wearing it on all my posts.Just tell me when you are next at Blundel Park
Dave Boylen
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 2:23pm