Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lower Findus SOLD OUT :)
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 87 Guests

Lower Findus SOLD OUT :)

This thread currently has 3,447 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
ticker_1610
December 31, 2011, 10:04am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
Also a good early hard crunching tackle on Power should repay for that on L Hanson and keep Power quiet. I though he was the best midfielder on the pitch Boxing Day!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 35
Garth
December 31, 2011, 10:04am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from 319[b
]I just hope this winger they've brought in isn't as good as he's rated by clubs he's played for,[/b] pace n trickery n hungry for the game. Just hope our approach pushes them back n we score early which means they can't defend en masse!

Yeh! and look who he`s played for, I would be more worried if they were playing Serge on their wing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 35
Theimperialcoroner
December 31, 2011, 10:05am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,262
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from ticker_1610
I just hope this winger they've brought in isn't as good as he's rated by clubs he's played for, pace n trickery n hungry for the game. Just hope our approach pushes them back n we score early which means they can't defend en masse!

Just introduce him to Bradley Wood early on, in much the same way as players were introduced to Bobby Cumming early on. Welcome to Cleethorpes! (not heard that little ditty for a while..)

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 35
mariner91
December 31, 2011, 2:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,742
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from ticker_1610
Also a good early hard crunching tackle on Power should repay for that on L Hanson and keep Power quiet. I though he was the best midfielder on the pitch Boxing Day!

No need, apparently out injured... As well as Laurent. If true, they have nothing at all.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 35
RoboCod
December 31, 2011, 2:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Will 'Brunt' be on the bench for us ? Would like to see more of this lad...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 35
Marinerz93
December 31, 2011, 2:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Garth

I really think things have changed for us recently regarding big crowd/poor performance etc etc, I think Lincoln will be smarting and will want to bring the game to us and you know what that means at home, they had better keep their back door shut tight or else

Not only are we going to smash them on the pitch your going to smash their back doors in  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lower Findus SOLD OUT :)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.