6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Biccys
December 12, 2011, 4:21pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from forza ivano
another treat in store if we were to get a replay at hornchurch- average crowd is just over 200! although to be fair it looks a nice set up for that level

http://www.afchornchurch.com/bridgetour.htm

It's a bit....pink..

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 30 - 56
voice of reason
December 12, 2011, 4:37pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Perkins
No doubt the persistant moaners who always have a whinge when we play lower opposition will no doubt crawl out from underneath their stones if there is a sniff of Wembley in the air. Who do you go to BP to see for goodness sake, Town or the opposition? . Just because they are in a lower league than us doesn't mean the game will be any the less for that.

Get over it... Would you rather it be just the 1500 who went to the game against Darlo turn up at Wembley...??? People have a life outside of Blundell Park... You may plan your whole life around going to the games but not everyone does or can...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 56
Perkins
December 12, 2011, 4:50pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from voice of reason

Get over it... Would you rather it be just the 1500 who went to the game against Darlo turn up at Wembley...??? People have a life outside of Blundell Park... You may plan your whole life around going to the games but not everyone does or can...

Nerve touched, my mission accomplished.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 56
voice of reason
December 12, 2011, 4:55pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Perkins

Nerve touched, my mission accomplished.

Just pointing out the obvious whilst you lot battle it out to be GTFCs greatest supporter...  

You lot can go on about how you go to every game and how the floating supporters are arseholes or wrong in some way blah blah as much as you like but the fact remains that the floating supporters are just as important as you, a concept some of struggle with and find hard to stomach...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 56
STB
December 12, 2011, 4:59pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
If we get to Wembley, the whole fkin family will want to go, loads of grief and money, can't they have the final at Bradley or somewhere more local.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 56
Southwark Mariner
December 12, 2011, 5:05pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,550
Gold Stars: 83
Hornchurch looks more like a garden centre with a bar.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 56
Perkins
December 12, 2011, 5:06pm
Fine Wine Drinker

Just pointing out the obvious whilst you lot battle it out to be GTFCs greatest supporter...  

You lot can go on about how you go to every game and how the floating supporters are arseholes or wrong in some way blah blah as much as you like but the fact remains that the floating supporters are just as important as you, a concept some of struggle with and find hard to stomach...

Nice try mate, but i made it my policy years ago never to argue about Poltics or Football with a wind up merchant. Although i did have a chuckle at your reference to you being a floater. Byeeeee.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 56
voice of reason
December 12, 2011, 5:10pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Perkins

Nice try mate, but i made it my policy years ago never to argue about Poltics or Football with a wind up merchant. Although i did have a chuckle at your reference to you being a floater. Byeeeee.

Haha, I lik what you tried to do there with the floater ref... However it did fail because there was no reference to me being a floater at all, have another read...

Anyway I applaud you bailing out so soon though, some people would try and argue the toss despite knowing what I said was right so, well done you...

Private Message
Reply: 37 - 56
Perkins
December 12, 2011, 5:16pm
Fine Wine Drinker

Haha, I lik what you tried to do there with the floater ref... However it did fail because there was no reference to me being a floater at all, have another read...

Anyway I applaud you bailing out so soon though, some people would try and argue the toss despite knowing what I said was right so, well done you...

Touche'

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 56
AndyGTFC
December 12, 2011, 5:20pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +804
Gold Stars: 5
Really good draw, can't have asked for much better. A home game against opposition from a lower league.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 56
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › AFC Hornchurch or Farnborough

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.