Reply: 10 - 45
psgmariner
November 15, 2011, 9:27am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Teufel Teufel pays GTST £0.50 if you sign up for their newsletter.

Sarenza pays GTST £0.30 if you sign up for their newsletter.

Secret Escapes pays GTST £0.60 if you sign up for their newsletter.

PrePayMania pays GTST £1 per free SIM (maximum of 2)

giffgaff pays GTST £0.50 per free SIM (maximum of 1)

Do all of them and that's £8.90.

Aware that this is drifting in to non footy territory so I will leave it there, but if you have a few minutes spare then this a really quick, easy and free way to send some money the Trust's way. It could be a real help to the future of GTFC if big numbers of people start using this.

Private Message
Reply: 11 - 45
Super Clive
November 15, 2011, 9:34am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Done it.

Same this is the first I have heard of it !!!!

I'm not having a dig but surly this should of been advertised on this site and os, even on the score board at BP also the GET. Great Idea
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 45
Rodley Mariner
November 15, 2011, 9:36am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,258
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from psgmariner

Aware that this is drifting in to non footy territory so I will leave it there, but if you have a few minutes spare then this a really quick, easy and free way to send some money the Trust's way. It could be a real help to the future of GTFC if big numbers of people start using this.

Cheers for this. I think it's definitely footy so if you or anybody else finds any others then add them to thread.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 45
Biccys
November 15, 2011, 9:58am
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Some excellent money spinners for the Trust. Stickied.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 14 - 45
Grim_Exile
November 15, 2011, 10:28am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Thanks to PSG for being all over this.  I've circulated his e-mail to the to the GTST comms team so that they can spread the word.

The Spend and Raise site was previously known as buy.at - GTST has had it as an affiliate for a number of years, however I will be the first to admit that we've struggled to find a way to realise the full potential.  

I don't think it's outside of the realms of possibility that this could raise a couple of hundred quid a month *if* we can find a way to get folks to remember to use it when shopping online.  A few high value transactions through the likes of Expedia, or regular hotel bookings via laterooms and the pennies and pounds can really start to add up!

In the meatime, thanks to everyone who has clicked through and signed up for stuff so far - it's much appreciated.

Emma B
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 45
Trawler
November 15, 2011, 10:44am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
Done it.    Also, if you activate your Vodafone SIM cards when they arrive you donate another £3 (per SIM.) to GTST.

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 45
BIGChris
November 16, 2011, 3:21pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Grim_Exile
Thanks to PSG for being all over this.  I've circulated his e-mail to the to the GTST comms team so that they can spread the word.

The Spend and Raise site was previously known as buy.at - GTST has had it as an affiliate for a number of years, however I will be the first to admit that we've struggled to find a way to realise the full potential.  

I don't think it's outside of the realms of possibility that this could raise a couple of hundred quid a month *if* we can find a way to get folks to remember to use it when shopping online.  A few high value transactions through the likes of Expedia, or regular hotel bookings via laterooms and the pennies and pounds can really start to add up!

In the meatime, thanks to everyone who has clicked through and signed up for stuff so far - it's much appreciated.

Emma B

Our business uses Laterooms virtually daily to book rooms for our lads who work around the country. I will try and ensure the person responsible uses the link through the Trust website commencing on Monday. We spend over a £1,000 a month through laterooms alone!
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 45
psgmariner
November 16, 2011, 6:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from BIGChris

Our business uses Laterooms virtually daily to book rooms for our lads who work around the country. I will try and ensure the person responsible uses the link through the Trust website commencing on Monday. We spend over a £1,000 a month through laterooms alone!

I am trying to get people I work with to sign up for a few of the deals as well. Not hard to convince someone that a free SIM is worth having and KGB Deals is actually pretty good.

Spread the word people!

Private Message
Reply: 18 - 45
I believe in Cod
November 17, 2011, 1:59am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +14 / -3
This is a really, really good idea! Just done it, and I've got a few mates to apply for some too! UTM

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › SPEND AND RAISE - FREE £10 for GTST

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.