Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ever met anyone famous?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 130 Guests

Ever met anyone famous?

This thread currently has 12,208 views. Print
15 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
tonyfordsmicrofro
September 4, 2011, 5:25pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
I forgot about Westwood. Hahahahaha. That was ace seeing him. 'Why are you taking a photo of me blud, is it to show to all your homies back home' is what he said. My reply? Ner mate, I'm gonna send it to some mates with the caption 'We were right, this guy really is a twit'!!!

He wasn't too happy!  

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 140
hertfordshire mariner
September 4, 2011, 5:29pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +34
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro
I forgot about Westwood. Hahahahaha. That was ace seeing him. 'Why are you taking a photo of me blud, is it to show to all your homies back home' is what he said. My reply? Ner mate, I'm gonna send it to some mates with the caption 'We were right, this guy really is a twit'!!!

He wasn't too happy!  

westwood makes me laff. hes sound really. remember one time one of his mates was in a porto loo, and westwood and this massive tyrone he was with pushed it over door side down and ran off.  it did bring a chuckle to my face.

"Form a string quartet, and pretend your name is Keith"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 140
tonyfordsmicrofro
September 4, 2011, 5:35pm

Lower Findus
The bloke needs hitting with a wet brick!

You fill up my senses,
Come fill me again
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 140
hertfordshire mariner
September 4, 2011, 5:37pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +34
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro
The bloke needs hitting with a wet brick!

his mate in the porto loo got hit with a few wet bricks  

"Form a string quartet, and pretend your name is Keith"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 140
tonyfordsmicrofro
September 4, 2011, 5:59pm

Lower Findus
I bet Tim burgled a few of his 'bricks' afterwards.

You fill up my senses,
Come fill me again
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 140
dapperz fun pub
September 4, 2011, 6:06pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,047
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from aldi_01
I'd agree about bez to an extent, I just fun it bizarre that he his famous for being in a band but didn't actually telly do anything. Mental.

There are bands out there with arguably talented people in them but nobody knows who they are yet every knows who bez is, crazy world...

Just remembered, I met Interpol at Leeds in 2002 before they were big and they were alright.

ive met interpol after id been arrested in brussells
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 140
ginnywings
September 4, 2011, 6:28pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
My niece owns and runs a TV studio in Liverpool and they have all sorts of celebs and prem footballers in there.I could go and meet no end of them if i wanted but frankly can't be arsed.Most of them are pillocks with money and not much else.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 140
bladerunnner
September 4, 2011, 7:19pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from aldi_01
Met Liam Gallagher the other week. Top bloke and was genuinely interested in what i had to say.

Met a few footballers too. Met Clive mendonca who I regard as a hero and not important than just a footballer...

last time i saw clive mendonca he was walking around the boating lake with his missus and kids,he still had time to chat with us about footy top bloke and a true legend in footballing terms.shook the hand of dave"diddy" gilbert in lincoln town centre last christmas,whilst stating at the top of my voice"dave gilbert-grimsby town legend" much to the bemusement of the amassed gimps around him at the time! bernard manning also was a true gentleman who did loads of free gigs in this area and donated all his fee to local charities(a side of him the lefties on here won't acknowledge).
met lee sharpe at schipol airport last year nice bloke,(the wife was creaming and gushing over him) very sad

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 140
dapperz fun pub
September 4, 2011, 7:50pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,047
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from bladerunnner

last time i saw clive mendonca he was walking around the boating lake with his missus and kids,he still had time to chat with us about footy top bloke and a true legend in footballing terms.shook the hand of dave"diddy" gilbert in lincoln town centre last christmas,whilst stating at the top of my voice"dave gilbert-grimsby town legend" much to the bemusement of the amassed gimps around him at the time! bernard manning also was a true gentleman who did loads of free gigs in this area and donated all his fee to local charities(a side of him the lefties on here won't acknowledge).
met lee sharpe at schipol airport last year nice bloke,(the wife was creaming and gushing over him) very sad

i saw mannings last gigg in gy at the casablanca,not many there and the material weve all heard a million times...........worth every penny though LEGEND
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 140
barralad
September 4, 2011, 10:15pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,299
Gold Stars: 127
Not me but my daughter used to work at the Mercedes garage at Laceby Cross Roads. One day this scruffy bloke with a silly hat on mooched into the salesroom only to get short shrift from the sales manager and shown the door. Cue our lass informing him that said scruff was Jay Kay from Jamiroqui. Cue manager legging it after him. Fortunately he saw the funny side of it.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 140
15 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ever met anyone famous?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.