10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
maxfox44
October 30, 2010, 10:50pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +139
LOL.

I remember being pelted with ice by the Norwich fans during the Milk Cup match, do you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 93
Tommy
October 30, 2010, 10:52pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from jonnyboy82

i give a excrement about the burger van thats why i posted it,if they want a fiver off me for a burger,a drink and a chocolate bar i at least want my burger warm in the middle and my drink cold..i cant get my mum to make me a sandwich she's dead

Well if that's true then sorry no harm meant.

My point was that a burger van is what it is, if you're wanting quality food you don't go to a burger van.

I should think you're probably still drunk off that we haven't won today and are venting your anger at something you wouldn't have on another day.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 93
Theimperialcoroner
October 30, 2010, 10:53pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,206
Gold Stars: 102
Pies are alright though.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 93
jonnyboy82
October 30, 2010, 10:58pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Tommy

Well if that's true then sorry no harm meant.

My point was that a burger van is what it is, if you're wanting quality food you don't go to a burger van.

I should think you're probably still drunk off that we haven't won today and are venting your anger at something you wouldn't have on another day.

none taken..i dont want quality food just it cooked properly would be fine.
i am drunk off we not won and would not have probably mentioned it as you say if we had won

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 93
AndyGTFC
October 30, 2010, 11:08pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +804
Gold Stars: 5
I've never minded the burgers really, tasted a lot worse and it isn't like the ones from Maccies next door are high quality food either but yeah, they are a rip off.  £2.50 for a beef burger is bad enough but £3.50 for a cheese burger is just going too far. A quid extra for a flipping slice of cheese! Madness!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 93
Green27
October 31, 2010, 12:06am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from jonnyboy82

i cant get my mum to make me a sandwich she's dead

Oh dear are you playing dead mum chicken? How very old school.

Is that why you're so worried about the burger vans do you believe they have started an omage to Mrs Lovett's Pie Shop and worried your mum may well be one of the delicious victims.  

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 93
ticker_1610
October 31, 2010, 12:28am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +32 / -6
As of the next home game only food from the burger vans will be allowed inside the ground. The owner has complained. To the club and stewards have been asked to confiscate food brought in from outside of the ground! That's the youth squad stuffed for a start n all those with McDs in the stands! What a problem this is going to cause for the stewards n fans, stand offs over big macs n chips!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 93
BigDez
October 31, 2010, 12:50am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -1
Quoted from Green27

Oh dear are you playing dead mum chicken? How very old school.

Is that why you're so worried about the burger vans do you believe they have started an omage to Mrs Lovett's Pie Shop and worried your mum may well be one of the delicious victims.  

Ooooo you female dog  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 93
MarinerKyle
October 31, 2010, 1:25am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Quoted from ticker_1610
As of the next home game only food from the burger vans will be allowed inside the ground. The owner has complained. To the club and stewards have been asked to confiscate food brought in from outside of the ground! That's the youth squad stuffed for a start n all those with McDs in the stands! What a problem this is going to cause for the stewards n fans, stand offs over big macs n chips!

Well his ploy to drum up more business wont work...
I for one will still go to maccies before the game and just eat it outside.

And he can't be doing that bad because last time I went to get a steak and kidney neither the pontoon or lower smiths had any!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 93
STB
October 31, 2010, 1:44am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from MarinerKyle

Well his ploy to drum up more business wont work...
I for one will still go to maccies before the game and just eat it outside.

You absolute mad rebel mofo  

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 93
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › burger van at ground

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.