Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › The Official Summer Transfer Rumour Thread
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

The Official Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

This thread currently has 47,414 views. Print
32 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Theimperialcoroner
April 24, 2024, 8:05am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,259
Gold Stars: 102
Well seeing as we are safe and the rumours are being splattered around, I thought it was time to start this little one off.
The transfer rumour bingo is already away to a great start with Ryan Bennett getting a nice early mention. It can only be a matter of time before Omar B joins him but I’m not even typing his surname just to be safe.
Over to you all.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
crusty ole pie
April 24, 2024, 9:39am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,386
Gold Stars: 66
My rumours an Egyptian and a chap from Maidenhead
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 316
BobbyCummingsTackle
April 24, 2024, 9:52am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,300
Gold Stars: 307
Quoted from crusty ole pie
My rumours an Egyptian

That deal is off, his mummy wouldn't let him come. Too low in the pyramid.

(and yes, this is a repeat of my gag elsewhere...)

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 316
AdamHaddock
April 24, 2024, 9:54am

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,844
Gold Stars: 26
I propose a two week sin bin for anyone suggesting we bring back ex players (other than recent loanees).

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 316
Hagrid
April 24, 2024, 10:02am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536
Whatever Oly96 Posts on twitter is a load of nonsense, so if you get your rumours from him, they're balderdash!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 316
forza ivano
April 24, 2024, 10:22am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,276
Gold Stars: 266
i got in early last season and was pretty hopelessly wrong (as usual), so here's my 5

1) Ryan Bennett; the impediment to the move last season was Doig I'm led to believe. With him long gone I think it's much more likely
2) a youngster from a southern National League club. Hedging my bets here a little, coz I've heard a couple of names. Both names share a common thread.....
3) a foreign signing from Holland or Scandinavia - the fact that Joe was due to go to Amsterdam the other Friday, plus a couple of comments from Artell is my rationale
4) 1 of Artell's ex Crewe players , someone he can rely on and knows what he's getting
5) an ex Lincoln player from Joe's time at Sincil Bank

if I get 2 out of 5 I will be doing better than last year
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 316
Theimperialcoroner
April 24, 2024, 10:31am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,259
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from forza ivano
i got in early last season and was pretty hopelessly wrong (as usual), so here's my 5

1) Ryan Bennett; the impediment to the move last season was Doig I'm led to believe. With him long gone I think it's much more likely
2) a youngster from a southern National League club. Hedging my bets here a little, coz I've heard a couple of names. Both names share a common thread.....
3) a foreign signing from Holland or Scandinavia - the fact that Joe was due to go to Amsterdam the other Friday, plus a couple of comments from Artell is my rationale
4) 1 of Artell's ex Crewe players , someone he can rely on and knows what he's getting

A brave but very hedged approach there Forza 😉

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 316
LocalLadGTFC
April 24, 2024, 10:33am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,315
Gold Stars: 137
I'm yet to see Ryan on my dog walks so haven't had a chat with him in a while
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 7 - 316
Mikey_345
April 24, 2024, 11:05am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +5,541
Gold Stars: 107
Ah, that time again, eh? Comes around quick.

Strap in everyone for a wild ride, 300 pages of puns, arguments, insults, dog walks and who can mention the most ex-players....scattered with the the occasional rumour and odd good shout. It's going to be a great summer.

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to this summer. The disappointment, frustration and worry of this year has passed quite quickly for me. Genuinely intrigued to see what we can do in the window and now we seem to have an entire staff buying into the method how that's going to work.

See you all on the other side of the thread - look after each other    

PS - Someone wake Ska up, he needs to get his calculator back out for the form table..

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 316
mariner91
April 24, 2024, 11:16am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,727
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from forza ivano

I'd add to that a player from Ireland as I believe Joe looked at Ireland quite a lot for up and coming players whilst at Lincoln.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 316
32 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › The Official Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.