This thread currently has 3,476 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
vernontown
May 2, 2023, 5:24pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +93
Gold Stars: 8
Anyone else finding the season ticket option isn't even showing up at all?

Earlier on i had one pc where they showed as an option and could get through to the seat selection map, and one where any mention of season tickets wasn't there. Seems the ticketing IT is crap yet again.

At the moment season tickets are simply not showing up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 26
lukeo
May 2, 2023, 5:39pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,419
Gold Stars: 149
I thought I'd have a nosey on my phone but season tickets isn't coming up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 26
LH
May 2, 2023, 7:55pm

Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,611
Gold Stars: 177
Can anyone give me a benefit of being a Trust member that you don’t get as a STH so I can justify the effort of rejoining in order to make a net saving of around a fiver on my ST?
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 26
Yarborough Vaults
May 2, 2023, 8:25pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +214
Gold Stars: 32
This is a really good move by the club. Could pave a way for my return to the promised stand.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 26
HerveJosse
May 2, 2023, 10:43pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,210
Gold Stars: 145
The choice is buy one of the vacant seats now or  put you name down for the overflow seats which you won’t know if  you will get one until July . Very few vacant seats to buy now and less worse ones going first. Still think we will sell 6000.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 26
Norseman
May 3, 2023, 12:39am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +277
Gold Stars: 48
Quoted from LH
Can anyone give me a benefit of being a Trust member that you don’t get as a STH so I can justify the effort of rejoining in order to make a net saving of around a fiver on my ST?

If your ST is only £100 then no benefit .If it's £270 as the seniors is then it saves £13.50
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 26
May 3, 2023, 7:24am
Guest User
Anyone any update on how you get the trust discount? Last year you had to email the trust to get a code.
Reply: 16 - 26
Mappers
May 3, 2023, 8:03am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.40
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,566
Gold Stars: 120
No wonder they have added that overflow option, there is basically no - non restricted views (there are some single seats ) it would be a nightmare if you were a first time buyer and needed more than one seat together .

Hypothetically if the majority renew , there will not be any room for many of these new overflow seat people to get seats together still .

What would happen then ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 26
Limerick Mariner
May 3, 2023, 12:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,781
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from Mappers
No wonder they have added that overflow option, there is basically no - non restricted views (there are some single seats ) it would be a nightmare if you were a first time buyer and needed more than one seat together .

Hypothetically if the majority renew , there will not be any room for many of these new overflow seat people to get seats together still .

What would happen then ?

Maybe they have a temporary stand ready to order from these guys [url]https://gleventsstadia.co.uk/[/url] ?

However, I'm expecting alot of existing ST holders to not renew, we've averaged 15% + no-shows and this time last year the energy and Trussonomics impact on monthly bills hadn't hit. I think we'll settle down at a more typical 10%-12% no shows average with 5k STH

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 26
Mappers
May 3, 2023, 12:54pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.40
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,566
Gold Stars: 120
Yes , I expect  similiar .

I wonder if the clubs system allows to see the amount of games people have attended ?

Because near me two reserved seats have not been sat in (and these are a prime view) all season , so either they have bought them as some sort of donation ,which is very admirable but surely there would be a better way .Or it is some sort of system error .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 26
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Overflow option on season tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.