Phil the cod
December 29, 2022, 10:42pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -332
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from golfer
DAYLIGHT ROBBERY    -  If they don't give us a refund for watching this shite it'll be DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

No , we are supposed to "donate" our seats remember, so some other guillible twit can suffer.
Private Message
Reply: 160 - 163
GrimExile
December 29, 2022, 10:47pm
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,281
Gold Stars: 36
Quoted from HertsGTFC
There are not enough players in this side with Shaun Pearson attitudes.

Wrong, there aren’t ANY players in this side with Shaun Pearson’s attitude!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 161 - 163
toontown
December 30, 2022, 12:42am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,273
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from pontoonlew
One positive is that Orsi has looked good enough for at least a run in the side

Really?!?!? Whenever I've seen orsi he has looked utterly ineffectual. Tonight he stepped that up to a new level of utter anonymity. Totally lost at league 2 level I'm afraid and I am amazed he stayed on the pitch so long.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 162 - 163
Northbank Mariner
December 30, 2022, 10:25am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,555
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from toontown

Really?!?!? Whenever I've seen orsi he has looked utterly ineffectual. Tonight he stepped that up to a new level of utter anonymity. Totally lost at league 2 level I'm afraid and I am amazed he stayed on the pitch so long.

From the mouth of Jack Muldoon...."he's f@cking useless that's why we(Harrogate) never played him".
Feel for Orsi, Hurst said he'd tracked him and was really pleased to get him yet he's not had a look in really and apart from one neat flick through to Macatee last night, which did lead to our goal, you can see why he's been warming the bench.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 163 - 163
17 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Salford match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.