December 23, 2021, 1:31pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +855
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from Alkalineroger

Tried not to reply..
You talk about making an informed an opinion and count out using medical professionals to achieve achieve that opinion but suggest instead using Matt Le Tissier instead, a man with no medical or pharmaceutical training at all, I’m willing to be corrected on this if he’s just left the phd off his name all these years.
We probably will have to endure lockdown after lockdown, booster after booster whilst there’s people like you relying on David Icke for medical advice.

Do you understand what makes paracetamol or ibuprofen work? do you still take them?

I do not rely on one person to make my informed decisions. I research many avenues of information out there to guide myself.
Once upon a time, through TV and papers, that was what guided me. Then, I started to question stuff like the Iraq war, which, unbelievably, we all watched on TV. Were weapons of mass distruction ever found? I tell you what they did find: lucrative rebuilding contracts for themselves for the utter carnage that THEY caused, not to mention oil.
Then I realised that Tony Blair backed up the American lies, which is why he is now rewarded with the lucrative speaking contracts; you see, he is now part of their gang. Soon he will be telling you that you will need a fourth jab, (You heard it here first.) direct from Bill Gates's mouth.
You see, when you start digging, at first a bit of muck comes up. Then as the spade goes deeper, a whole trail of lies and deception begins to emerge. I'll be honest, at first I didn't believe it myself and I didn't want to, but the deeper you go.....

The truth is starting to come out now. The worm has turned. TV presenters, actors, doctors, medical personnel, funeral directors and some nurses,  on platforms they can be heard as the mainstream is controlled, are speaking out. It won't be too long (hopefully) before you start to encounter them. Of course you don't have to believe them, but you at least should listen to what they have to say. That's what happens in an open and free society isn't it?

If not, those that want to, can carry on being the Ostrich.

With sincerity
Footnote: just watched a clip of Bojo admitting that the first 2 jabs don't stop you getting 'it' won't stop you spreading 'it' and to come and get your booster!!!

So with good proper evidence, what is the flipping point of it?

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 126
Maringer
December 23, 2021, 2:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,769
Gold Stars: 189
Because the boosters do reduce your chance of catching Covid  - almost completely for Delta which is still out there in pretty large numbers and reasonably well against Omicron. More importantly, they reduce your chance of serious illness and hospitalisation greatly with either variant.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 126
Humbercod
December 23, 2021, 5:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,496
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from Maringer
A lot more are now developing heart problems following infection with Covid.

More bullshit! along with your Covid brain shrinking bollox, what’s the link Maringer, you working for SAGE? Or maybe shares in Pfeizer?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 126
Humbercod
December 23, 2021, 7:22pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,496
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from Maringer
Because the boosters do reduce your chance of catching Covid  - almost completely for Delta which is still out there in pretty large numbers and reasonably well against Omicron. More importantly, they reduce your chance of serious illness and hospitalisation greatly with either variant.

Boosters wane after 10 weeks 😂
Not worth flipping about with just get the sniffles and crack on!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 126
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 23, 2021, 7:25pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
Quoted from wuffing

I do not rely on one person to make my informed decisions. I research many avenues of information out there to guide myself.
Once upon a time, through TV and papers, that was what guided me. Then, I started to question stuff like the Iraq war, which, unbelievably, we all watched on TV. Were weapons of mass distruction ever found? I tell you what they did find: lucrative rebuilding contracts for themselves for the utter carnage that THEY caused, not to mention oil.
Then I realised that Tony Blair backed up the American lies, which is why he is now rewarded with the lucrative speaking contracts; you see, he is now part of their gang. Soon he will be telling you that you will need a fourth jab, (You heard it here first.) direct from Bill Gates's mouth.
You see, when you start digging, at first a bit of muck comes up. Then as the spade goes deeper, a whole trail of lies and deception begins to emerge. I'll be honest, at first I didn't believe it myself and I didn't want to, but the deeper you go.....

The truth is starting to come out now. The worm has turned. TV presenters, actors, doctors, medical personnel, funeral directors and some nurses,  on platforms they can be heard as the mainstream is controlled, are speaking out. It won't be too long (hopefully) before you start to encounter them. Of course you don't have to believe them, but you at least should listen to what they have to say. That's what happens in an open and free society isn't it?

When I read posts like this I am relieved that I have had the two jabs (and last week, the booster). Even if the vaccine kills me prematurely it’s better than being stuck on the planet with whack jobs like you.

You mention that you view many ‘avenues’ of information to make an informed decision. However, it appears that you don’t read any of the ‘controlled mainstream media’ so how are you getting a balanced view. If you’re only reading and watching unregulated, toxic conspiracy theory media channels, it’s no wonder that you are struggling with your mental health.

Iraq War - plenty in the mainstream media published articles doubting the legality of the war at the time. There have been many TV programmes and films about the behaviour of the Bush family and their links to the Saudis etc.

Tony Blair - I agree the guy is scum but any ex-PM gets paid a fortune for non-exec work or speeches. Look at David Cameron. That’s the only reason Bojo was so desperate to be PM, so that when he quits he can coin it in like a fûcked fruity.

Bill Gates - I don’t trust him either but I do trust the scientists, particularly in the UK and Europe.

I agree with you that the rich and powerful continue to get away with whatever they want. The Clintons, the Bush family, the Eton gang, the Royal Family, Ant & Dec - the list goes on. There are journalists investigating these people and when they gather enough evidence they can (hopefully) run their story.

The 4th jab - we have already been warned that we will require a 4th (and omicron targeted) jab. If you bothered to read/listen/watch to the MSM, in addition to ‘other avenues’, you would have known that.

There are thousands of brilliant investigative journalists in the MSM. Are you seriously trying to tell me that if they had proper evidence about severe and widespread vaccine harm etc, they wouldn’t be reporting on them?!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 126
ginnywings
December 23, 2021, 7:42pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.00
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,156
Gold Stars: 548
So Humbo, you don't trust the government on the vaccine roll out ( just about the only thing they have got right during the pandemic) but you totally believe their Brexit bullsh1t.

Care to explain that to me?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 126
mariner91
December 23, 2021, 9:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,893
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from Humbercod

How about the 2 Doctors over here from Pakistan I’ve met in as many months? Who confirmed Covid treatment on the Covid ward is steroids and the experimental drug Remdesivir? Remdesivir that even the WHO say doesn’t work -
https://www.who.int/news-room/.....in-covid-19-patients
A drug approved by the FDA after only a few small trials with less than a 1000 people, further independent studies are now showing it causes Renal failure!

When I asked both Doctors (on separate occasions) about Ivermectin they told me widely used in Pakistan/India because doctors can as one perfectly summed up “use use rational”! The frustration for them is guidelines a phrase they both used. Remdesivir £2000 a patient kerching.. so don’t talk to me about science follow the 💰.
Watch Dopesick big Pharma totally corrupt.

Quite amazing that you have such good access to medical professionals in a personal capacity (as you obviously don't work in healthcare yourself), 100% of whom apparently agree with the theory that you yourself believe in. It's almost like it's made up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 126
wuffing
December 23, 2021, 11:42pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +855
Gold Stars: 40

When I read posts like this I am relieved that I have had the two jabs (and last week, the booster). Even if the vaccine kills me prematurely it’s better than being stuck on the planet with whack jobs like you.

You mention that you view many ‘avenues’ of information to make an informed decision. However, it appears that you don’t read any of the ‘controlled mainstream media’ so how are you getting a balanced view. If you’re only reading and watching unregulated, toxic conspiracy theory media channels, it’s no wonder that you are struggling with your mental health.

Iraq War - plenty in the mainstream media published articles doubting the legality of the war at the time. There have been many TV programmes and films about the behaviour of the Bush family and their links to the Saudis etc.

Tony Blair - I agree the guy is scum but any ex-PM gets paid a fortune for non-exec work or speeches. Look at David Cameron. That’s the only reason Bojo was so desperate to be PM, so that when he quits he can coin it in like a fûcked fruity.

Bill Gates - I don’t trust him either but I do trust the scientists, particularly in the UK and Europe.

I agree with you that the rich and powerful continue to get away with whatever they want. The Clintons, the Bush family, the Eton gang, the Royal Family, Ant & Dec - the list goes on. There are journalists investigating these people and when they gather enough evidence they can (hopefully) run their story.

The 4th jab - we have already been warned that we will require a 4th (and omicron targeted) jab. If you bothered to read/listen/watch to the MSM, in addition to ‘other avenues’, you would have known that.

There are thousands of brilliant investigative journalists in the MSM. Are you seriously trying to tell me that if they had proper evidence about severe and widespread vaccine harm etc, they wouldn’t be reporting on them?!

You make several points. I will pick you up on a couple. Bill Gates. You do not trust him... and you are right not to, as he has been funding Oxford college London to the tune of millions. 'Coincidentally,' this just happens to be where Chris Whitty, Neil Ferguson. Sir Patrick Vallance, and Van Tam are based and who are pulling Boris's strings. With another massive dollop of coincidence, a Nottingham University professor came out this week, with great timing, telling tales of great doom about Omicron. Guess who fund Nottingham? Well blowed me: Pfizer. Bill is also a known eugenecist and he is obsessed with.... population control. If you care to look its all there.

I made a bit of a faux pas as I am all over the media because you have to be; I was once in that bubble as stated in my previous post. There are only a few credlble journalists left now and if you wish to check out the most honest of them all, John Pilger is your man.
You could also check out the Fabian society, whose motto/badge is a wolf in sheep's clothing and are into eugenics also. A quick google will reveal it and its followers. While you are there, check out the badge of Bill's gaff, the WHO, which is a serpent around a staff. Why would a 'health' organisation have such a thing?

Well, it's all there hidden in plain sight if you dare to look?
And if you do, maybe you will find that you have got the whack job person label the wrong way round.

You assume that I am in poor mental health because I do not agree with your take on the present situation. I can assure you that assumptions are dangerous and should be avoided as it usually leads to the assumer becoming an behind. I though, will not assume that you are.

I really hope that you/anyone bother to take a little bit of time just to have an inquisitive look around. What you may find might just astonish you?

With universal love

wuffing

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 126
ginnywings
December 24, 2021, 12:00am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.00
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,156
Gold Stars: 548
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 126
Maringer
December 24, 2021, 12:39am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,769
Gold Stars: 189
Oxford College London? WTF is that?

I suspect wuffling is a bit drunk in this post, but regardless, he's gibbering here.

Why would the WHO have a serpent around a staff as a symbol? You'll have to ask Ascelpius:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

Greek God of healing and medicine, apparently.

Odd that Pilger should be mentioned because he's certainly a very important investigative journo who isn't wedded to the mainstream media. However, he's certainly not a whackjob when it comes to the pandemic.

It takes a bit of effort to get a post to make absolutely no sense whatsoever, so well done.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 126
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Matt Le Tissier

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.