ginnywings
December 29, 2021, 11:33am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod

Erm yes updated by the NHS in relation to the document.
Thick as Diane Abbott’s thighs.

They have updated the page, probably so that it still keeps appearing in searches.

They have not updated the document.

The WHO (not the aging rock band) dismissed the use of the drug over a year ago.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 126
chaos33
December 29, 2021, 11:35am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,016
Gold Stars: 362
Old Irish proverb….

“Don’t give cherries 🍒 to pigs, or advice to fools”

🙂👍

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 126
Humbercod
December 29, 2021, 11:40am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,503
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from ginnywings

They have updated the page, probably so that it still keeps appearing in searches.

They have not updated the document.

The WHO (not the aging rock band) dismissed the use of the drug over a year ago.

Yes I did mention that!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 126
Humbercod
December 29, 2021, 1:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33
Old Irish proverb….

“Don’t give cherries 🍒 to pigs, or advice to fools”

🙂👍

Here’s mine From the wise words of Billy Connolly -
If others disapprove rearrange these words to make a popular phrase-
Yourself, intercourse. Go
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 126
Humbercod
January 13, 2022, 6:45pm
Cocktail Drinker
Sorry don’t know how to post a picture but had an email today from the NHS-
Freedom of Information Request (Our Ref: FOI-2112-1652852) NHSE:0426223

Dear xxxxxx,  

Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request dated 16 December 2021.

Your exact request was:

“I would like a freedom of information request please regarding Remdesivir, so could you please confirm if the drug is still being used to treat Covid patients in the NHS.”

NHS England holds some information in relation to your request.

Is remdesivir still being used to treat Covid patients in the NHS?

The NHS continues to use Remdesivir for patients hospitalised with Covid-19 and for some patients admitted to hospital for other reasons who are then identified as having Covid-19.  Please refer to the Clinical Commissioning Policy for details of eligible criteria on the use of Remdesivir in Covid-19 patients in hospital.

We hope this information is helpful. However, if you are dissatisfied, you have the right to ask for an internal review. This should be requested in writing within two months of the date of this letter. Your correspondence should be labelled “Internal Review” and should outline your concerns and/or the area(s) you would like the review to consider. Internal Review requests should be sent to:

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

Email: england.contactus@nhs.net

Please quote the reference number FOI-2112-1652852 in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) can be contacted at the following weblink:

https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/

Please note there is no charge for making an appeal.

Please be aware that in line with the Information Commissioner’s directive on the disclosure of information under the FOI Act, your request will be anonymised and published on our website as part of our disclosure log.

Please do not reply to this email. This message has been sent from a central mailbox. To communicate with NHS England regarding Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, enquiries or complaints we ask these are sent directly to NHS England’s customer contact centre. This is to ensure all communications are progressed correctly. Their postal address, telephone number and email details are as follows: PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT; 0300 3 11 22 33, england.contactus@nhs.net.

Yours sincerely,

Freedom of Information
Communications Team
Office of the Chairs, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

Tel: 0300 311 22 33

FAO Mariner I never doubted the two doctors who confirmed this to me, like I said I don’t lie. You’re information looks to be incorrect unless the area they work in have surprisingly different guidelines!

So there we have it patients still being given a dangerous Fauci promoted drug, move on nothing to see no.10 dinner party’s far more important news.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 124 - 126
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
January 13, 2022, 7:15pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
Quoted from Humbercod
Sorry don’t know how to post a picture but had an email today from the NHS-
Freedom of Information Request (Our Ref: FOI-2112-1652852) NHSE:0426223

Dear xxxxxx,  

Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request dated 16 December 2021.

Your exact request was:

“I would like a freedom of information request please regarding Remdesivir, so could you please confirm if the drug is still being used to treat Covid patients in the NHS.”

NHS England holds some information in relation to your request.

Is remdesivir still being used to treat Covid patients in the NHS?

The NHS continues to use Remdesivir for patients hospitalised with Covid-19 and for some patients admitted to hospital for other reasons who are then identified as having Covid-19.  Please refer to the Clinical Commissioning Policy for details of eligible criteria on the use of Remdesivir in Covid-19 patients in hospital.

We hope this information is helpful. However, if you are dissatisfied, you have the right to ask for an internal review. This should be requested in writing within two months of the date of this letter. Your correspondence should be labelled “Internal Review” and should outline your concerns and/or the area(s) you would like the review to consider. Internal Review requests should be sent to:

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

Please quote the reference number FOI-2112-1652852 in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) can be contacted at the following weblink:

https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/

Please note there is no charge for making an appeal.

Please be aware that in line with the Information Commissioner’s directive on the disclosure of information under the FOI Act, your request will be anonymised and published on our website as part of our disclosure log.

Please do not reply to this email. This message has been sent from a central mailbox. To communicate with NHS England regarding Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, enquiries or complaints we ask these are sent directly to NHS England’s customer contact centre. This is to ensure all communications are progressed correctly. Their postal address, telephone number and email details are as follows: PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT; 0300 3 11 22 33, england.contactus@nhs.net.

Yours sincerely,

Freedom of Information
Communications Team
Office of the Chairs, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer

NHS England
PO Box 16738
REDDITCH
B97 9PT

Tel: 0300 311 22 33

FAO Mariner I never doubted the two doctors who confirmed this to me, like I said I don’t lie. You’re information looks to be incorrect unless the area they work in have surprisingly different guidelines!

So there we have it patients still being given a dangerous Fauci promoted drug, move on nothing to see no.10 dinner party’s far more important news.

You’re back! Are you feeling better?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 126
Humbercod
January 13, 2022, 9:47pm
Cocktail Drinker

You’re back! Are you feeling better?

Yes thanks now that I got that off my chest…. no pun intended 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 126
13 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Matt Le Tissier

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.