Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Solihull Ticket on an A4 Piece of Paper?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 72 Guests

Solihull Ticket on an A4 Piece of Paper?

This thread currently has 3,776 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
immariner
November 22, 2021, 11:53am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from Son of Cod

Think there's someone in the London/South East WhatsApp group with a spare, I can ask if that's still gonna be available tomorrow afternoon and put you in touch with them if you want? Then there's also forza ivano further up this thread with a spare too.

Ahh cheers SoC, much appreciated. Fully expect Forza's to go by tomorrow now but would of course take it if it's still available.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 33
immariner
November 22, 2021, 11:57am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,414
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I'm in a similar boat. Just confirmed this morning I can go but no way of picking tickets up from Blundell Park and seemingly no other options available which seems ridiculous.

I'm sure there will be someone on here in Gy who hasn't bought theirs yet who will gladly bring one along for you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 33
ska face
November 22, 2021, 12:05pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,716
Gold Stars: 850
I don’t think people appreciate what a complete fúckabout it can be at times attending matches for people who either don’t live in GY/Clee, or their lives don’t revolve around going to every match so won’t be sure of commitments until late on. A lot of the blame lies with opposition clubs who clearly don’t give a toss (nobody’s mentioned “all ticket” until an hour ago), and then they’ll still take payment on the gate after arśeing everyone around.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 33
Rodley Mariner
November 22, 2021, 12:09pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
Quoted from ska face
I don’t think people appreciate what a complete fúckabout it can be at times attending matches for people who either don’t live in GY/Clee, or their lives don’t revolve around going to every match so won’t be sure of commitments until late on.

Exactly that. Only managed to confirm this morning that I can go but it's now becoming a total ballache trying to get tickets for a match which won't be anything like sold out. Tried the GTFC ticket office several times this morning but no answer so unsure if open. Solihull being helpful on Twitter but in a 'I'm sure GTFC will be able to.....' kind of way rather than anything that gives me enough confidence to buy tickets.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 33
chaos33
November 22, 2021, 1:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,955
Gold Stars: 360
Agree with you two. Needless f@cking about. You could always sneak in with the home fans, but why should you have to?!

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 33
Rodley Mariner
November 22, 2021, 2:32pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
Messaged Kristine Green regarding the issue on Twitter and predictably she has seemingly fixed it without any fuss at all.

https://twitter.com/GTFC_SLO/status/1462776418291568640?t=HsGUSr-7pS44HffbYED_-A&s=19
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 33
Les Brechin
November 22, 2021, 2:57pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,715
Gold Stars: 174
What a fart bottom about.

They're not going to sell out, we're not going to sell out. Why can't they just open the turnstiles and let everyone who wants to pay on the night!

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 33
Son of Cod
November 22, 2021, 3:06pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from ska face
I don’t think people appreciate what a complete fúckabout it can be at times attending matches for people who either don’t live in GY/Clee, or their lives don’t revolve around going to every match so won’t be sure of commitments until late on. A lot of the blame lies with opposition clubs who clearly don’t give a toss (nobody’s mentioned “all ticket” until an hour ago), and then they’ll still take payment on the gate after arśeing everyone around.

Yep, couldn't agree more with all that.

Remember Orient away a few seasons ago when they were adamant it was all ticket. Had tentative plans that were unavoidable if they were going ahead that still weren't confirmed in time for the postal deadline for buying tickets, then that tentative plan fell through so I booked a weekend away and then the afternoon before the match Orient decide it's pay on the gate.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 33
Ashby mariner
November 22, 2021, 5:19pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +471
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from forza ivano

I've got a spare one I'm trying to get rid of  if you're interested

Thanks for the offer but it looks like I'm not going to be able to get away from work in time now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 33
Happy_Mariner
November 22, 2021, 6:18pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +69
Quoted from forza ivano

I've got a spare p.m. me if you're interested

Thanks for the offer but I needed two. Managed to get two to be collected at the turnstile. The lad I was going with has now dropped out so I may also have a spare.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Solihull Ticket on an A4 Piece of Paper?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.