Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lee Angol
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 125 Guests

Lee Angol

This thread currently has 42,845 views. Print
20 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Recommend Thread
Townee82
August 7, 2018, 4:43pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +87
The town itself has little to do with the signings the club makes , most of the players work time is spent on cheapside a short drive from some beautiful country side and desirable villages with properties within a league 2 footballers budget ,so really don't think any prospective striker will be considering the nunny or marsh for potential homes , and Tesco Hewitt circus is swarming with town players and the occasional scunny players in the week , never seen any in aldis or lidls .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 170 - 195
MuddyWaters
August 7, 2018, 4:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Cloudy

Still wAiting for your evidence Old Codger. Come on, you cannot make accusations about a fellow fan without being to back it up

Many of you posts are very similar in both timing and content to someone who tweets about GTFC - I apologise if this isn't you but the pattern seems more than coincidental.
Private Message
Reply: 171 - 195
Mrs Doyle
August 7, 2018, 4:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Mansfailed allegedly agreeing to a deal with us and making it public sounds like they wanted to get at Angol and force his hand.

Did he ever want to come here?

Either way, it does not matter stuff the lot of them.

Fed up with people knocking this town and our club, believe it or not, there are lots of hard working people live here with pride in their place of residence and football team.

If you don't like us go feck yourselves we still have the best fans in this division.

UTM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 172 - 195
pizzzza
August 7, 2018, 5:08pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,721
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Many of you posts are very similar in both timing and content to someone who tweets about GTFC - I apologise if this isn't you but the pattern seems more than coincidental.

Just post the Twitter id you think he is and put this to bed.
Private Message
Reply: 173 - 195
golfer
August 7, 2018, 5:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.28
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
I think you are a very shrewd person Old Codger
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 174 - 195
MuddyWaters
August 7, 2018, 5:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from golfer
I think you are a very shrewd person Old Codger

The feeling is mutual golfer - although some of your posts are a bit random!
Private Message
Reply: 175 - 195
ROKERITE
August 7, 2018, 5:44pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Townee82
The town itself has little to do with the signings the club makes , most of the players work time is spent on cheapside a short drive from some beautiful country side and desirable villages with properties within a league 2 footballers budget ,so really don't think any prospective striker will be considering the nunny or marsh for potential homes , and Tesco Hewitt circus is swarming with town players and the occasional scunny players in the week , never seen any in aldis or lidls .

Every club of the 92 has beautiful countryside a few minutes drive away so, as you say, the town has little to do with whether a player signs. Wages first, then prospects for the team and who the manager is, are what matters.
As for Angol, I don't think he'd have been the right fit. He'll be sorry when Grimsby are pushing for top three come March.......................
and yes I have seen the goals from Saturday.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 176 - 195
bawarmy
August 7, 2018, 7:02pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +2,021
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from ROKERITE

Every club of the 92 has beautiful countryside a few minutes drive away so, as you say, the town has little to do with whether a player signs. Wages first, then prospects for the team and who the manager is, are what matters.
As for Angol, I don't think he'd have been the right fit. He'll be sorry when Grimsby are pushing for top three come March.......................
and yes I have seen the goals from Saturday.

What, even Luton?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 177 - 195
ginnywings
August 7, 2018, 7:06pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Townee82

Macca goes mid range. Saw him in Morrisons car park a few weeks back, loading shopping into his boot. Not a woman in sight. Wouldn't have happened in my day.  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 178 - 195
KingstonMariner
August 7, 2018, 7:18pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.03
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from ginnywings

Macca goes mid range. Saw him in Morrisons car park a few weeks back, loading shopping into his boot. Not a woman in sight. Wouldn't have happened in my day.  

I find that hard to believe. I know there are some rough women in GY but they don't all look like men.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 179 - 195
20 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lee Angol

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.