Graham Westley - Available

This thread currently has 5,236 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Grimsby69
April 25, 2016, 12:20pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +11
Here is a name of a potential replacement in the summer if we fail to win promotion. What are your thoughts on him being appointed and do you think he will come.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Mariner Ronnie
April 25, 2016, 12:22pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
As long as he brings Elding........ 😬😂

Not for me thanks.

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 27
Rik e B
April 25, 2016, 12:24pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
How about we stop looking to a future that doesn't exist yet and get behind this team 100% for what could be one of the most define months in our long history?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 27
April 25, 2016, 12:45pm
Guest User
20 days will be the best time to discuss.
Reply: 3 - 27
GollyGTFC
April 25, 2016, 12:50pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,069
Gold Stars: 359
Considering the main gripe against Hurst is his lack of a "Plan B" there seems to be a lot of people unhappy that some fans are actually considering one for the club.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 27
psgmariner
April 25, 2016, 12:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
The drinks breaks would be funny once but think his gamesmanship and DIRECT style would put people off.

Private Message
Reply: 5 - 27
RoboCod
April 25, 2016, 12:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Number one target for Lincoln I'd hazard

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 27
arryarryarry
April 25, 2016, 1:00pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,052
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from RoboCod
Number one target for Lincoln I'd hazard

According to the NLP. Robbie Fowler is.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 27
psgmariner
April 25, 2016, 1:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
I wouldn't have thought he need to drop down to the Conference. Someone like Crawley would seem a better fit.

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 27
Posh Harry
April 25, 2016, 1:51pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,376
Gold Stars: 36
I have been to a couple of posh games this season, both corporate as I have great difficulty turning down free food, a free bar and a free ticket to watch a bit of footy!

First game was Westley's first game in charge and he came and talked to the sponsors. Too be fair he came across really well seemed to know his stuff and could see how he could motivate a team. Posh won 5-3 and went on a great run playing some good football. The second game was Saturday v the scunts and they still tried to play decent football to be fair, it just wasn't working. I am guessing he had been given a 'win at all costs' from the chairman as it was 0-0 half time and if anything posh were the slightly better team. He then made a couple of subs at half time, played players out of position and it went very pear shaped in the 2nd half. All over the place, headless chickens. Crowd seemed to be grumbling that it had been really bad for a while but it was clear he was on his way out just watching the second half. Sh8t or bust. Shows he is prepared to make changes to get a win though!!

Hopefully we get promotion and PH is therefore still manager. If not, then I think we could do worse. As I say, they played decent football but just didn't work (remember how Buckley teams could look brilliant one game and awful the next as the passing just did not work on the day). Would he come here? If not working by then I would suspect he would, but obviously just a guess.

Connor played and had a steady game. Not got the licence to get forward as much but did take Marcus Maddison out big style and got himself a yellow card. But anyone who takes out that cheating diving scumbag Maddison out of the game gets a tick from me.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 27
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Graham Westley - Available

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.