Chrisblor
December 23, 2012, 10:23pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,989
Gold Stars: 243
lol @ people who think i recently designed that picture for drumming up support on facebook and it wasn't actually part of an unsuccessful town marketing campaign from six years ago

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
Gary Haddock
December 23, 2012, 10:36pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from Chrisblor
lol @ people who think i recently designed that picture for drumming up support on facebook and it wasn't actually part of an unsuccessful town marketing campaign from six years ago

Fair enough. But you can't blame those of us who want to do what we can to get the fans back at BP.  

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
Wrawby_Mariner
December 23, 2012, 10:42pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Gary Haddock

Fair enough. But you can't blame those of us who want to do what we can to get the fans back at BP.  

Not sure it will make any difference I'm afraid. Our gates will be results based in my opinion, though of course we will get the larger gates for the bigger games.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 22 - 23
The Yard Dog
December 23, 2012, 10:53pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,522
Gold Stars: 74
What I was trying to say that we need to be the twelfth man home and away.  If we can take 1700+ to Lincoln and 1200+ Mansfield over the Christmas period, lets make every away game a home game, the invasion of the Black and White army on the march to promotion.  The travelling support so far has been brilliant, gives the players a lift seeing so many making the effect.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Get Town PROMOTED campaign required

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.