4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
FishOutOfWater
May 14, 2012, 12:36am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,578
Gold Stars: 37
Is it just me or was Aguero's finish reminiscent of some of Liam Hearn's goals for us....once he got that ball you knew full well it was going to hit the back of the net, just like we got used to last season with our very own hit-man
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 30 - 31
NorfolkImp
May 14, 2012, 2:51pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from 1739

You can not experience the feeling of something like watching hearns goal go in the back of the net at Lincoln

Still not fully recovered, but I can GUARANTEE that isn't the case. I cannot ever remember celebrating a goal like Kun Aguero's winner yesterday ..... its was bordering on heart-attackish proportions!!!!

Beats Paul Dickov's late equaliser v Gillingham in Play-off Final 99, David Platt for England v Belguim in Bologna WC90' and Simon Yeo's 2nd leg winner v Scunny in 2003', the only other orgasmic goals I've been present at.

Just for roundthebumhole, plenty more pics if he needs convincing  

[IMG]http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/Aryanimp/9.jpg[/IMG]

Private Message
Reply: 31 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › CANNOT WAIT FOR SUNDAY, THE TRUEMANCS DAY

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.