Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Woman Charged....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 94 Guests

Woman Charged....

This thread currently has 20,672 views. Print
29 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
March 29, 2012, 7:34pm
Guest User
Quoted from GodHelpUs

She won't be stitched up any more than a burglar would be.  The usual attempt to minimise the seriousness of this from the ultra right.  Good for the player for reporting it, for the police for dealing with it and for any witnesses who have come forward.  It should at least go some way towards stamping out this cancer.

Seriousness!! Get real I'm pretty sure she's not a member of the kkk, I'm quite sure her home is not full of SWastika memorabilia, and I'd wager she's not got a her bottom tattooed saying I hate nxxxxxx.
She's clearly ill educated in what's is and is not acceptable to shout out at the football in the heat of the moment, I think this witch hunt against her is cruel a stern talking to and a formal warning would of been more appropriate with a checklist issued to her with what can and cannot be tolerated ie -
Fat illegitimate - YES
Ginger girl private - YES
Gypo - YES ( surprisingly still tolerated as Lincoln fans proved)
Bald headed illegitimate - YES
Inbred fornicator - YES
intercourse off back on your Bannana boat - NO
Town full of pxxxx - NO

Reply: 20 - 286
Bullitt
March 29, 2012, 7:44pm
Guest User
Jesus its like stepping into an episode of love thy neighbour reading the views of some town fans.
Reply: 21 - 286
Rodley Mariner
March 29, 2012, 7:46pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,279
Gold Stars: 185
He hasn't compared it to cancer has he? It's a turn of phrase.

As for Super Clive - yes it's definitely banter to stand up and scream abuse at someone playing football.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 286
Alfie
March 29, 2012, 7:50pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
There's a big, big difference between "banter" and what she shouted at him.

Anyone defending it needs a good look at themselves. Not surprised with certain folks reaction tho.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 286
Neilo83
March 29, 2012, 7:52pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Alfie
Am the only one who's hoping she'll come on here and have "her say"?  
Still remember the last thread. Good riddance.

Ahh so it is her?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 286
wigworld
March 29, 2012, 7:53pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Surely it's only banter if the person is able to banter back. As Elding found out, that isn't allowed.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 25 - 286
Ipswin
March 29, 2012, 8:13pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
I presume all the looney left politically correct 'racist under the bed' over-reactors are happy now and that  they will all be queueing with their knitting outside the court to see this ill-educated silly woman dragged before the magistrates in what will be a total waste of public funds especially if she pleads 'not guilty'
A ban from BP and a £60 on the spot fine in line with those for public order offences would mean justice was seen to be done and would no doubt have suited the complainant too.

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 286
Bullitt
March 29, 2012, 8:21pm
Guest User
Quoted from Ipswin
I presume all the looney left politically correct 'racist under the bed' over-reactors are happy now and that  they will all be queueing with their knitting outside the court to see this ill-educated silly woman dragged before the magistrates in what will be a total waste of public funds especially if she pleads 'not guilty'
A ban from BP and a £60 on the spot fine in line with those for public order offences would mean justice was seen to be done and would no doubt have suited the complainant too.

There he is, the little ray of sunshine
Reply: 27 - 286
cleefish
March 29, 2012, 8:22pm
L:incoln
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from aldi_01
If she said it then she should face the correct punishment...I know political correctness has gone mad but the guy she allegedly abused was their best player that day and didn't do anything to cause provocation...

I agree 100% wish he was our player and every time he as played against us he as played the clean game and never given any reason against us for him to be abused verbally  or other wise. UTMM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 286
hertfordshire mariner
March 29, 2012, 8:24pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +34
what did she allegedly say?

"Form a string quartet, and pretend your name is Keith"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 286
29 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Woman Charged....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.