Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › IMps Fan in Peace!!!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 62 Guests

IMps Fan in Peace!!!

This thread currently has 11,707 views. Print
11 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Rob Peel
January 1, 2012, 7:02pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Firstly as much it pains me to say it ....well done on todays victory and the other last week god that hurts soooooooooooooooo much!!

Like a Grimsby view on the first and 3rd goals

1st looked a yard offisde Hern took it well but looked off side
3rd Granted i was at the other end of the ground but how the hell can a  penalty be given for that views please......

Very very disappointed by the actions of a GTF player can not say anymore at this stage in case i give a statement but very very disapointed.....
Logged Offline
Private Message
ClarkeyUTM
January 1, 2012, 7:05pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Seen the first again, it went through everyone and Liam was onside when the ball was first played. Perfectly good goal. Didn't see much of the penalty tough!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 109
Rob Peel
January 1, 2012, 7:05pm
Shandy Drinker
GTF Player should read GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 109
Grimsbyben
January 1, 2012, 7:06pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Quoted from Rob Peel
Firstly as much it pains me to say it ....well done on todays victory and the other last week god that hurts soooooooooooooooo much!!

3rd Granted i was at the other end of the ground but how the hell can a  penalty be given for that views please......

Very very disappointed by the actions of a GTF player can not say anymore at this stage in case i give a statement but very very disapointed.....

Come on then, spill the beans?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 109
jonnyboy82
January 1, 2012, 7:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Rob Peel

i take it you mean elding who your fans were abusing all game and calling him a gypo..

if grown men can give abuse out they should be able to take it imo...i loved his passion today and played captain role geeing up the crowd perfectly.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 109
blasty
January 1, 2012, 7:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +227
Penalty was a bit harsh I thought but the one on Townsend in the first half looked like it was a good shout.

As for the actions of GTFC player and cant say anymore etc etc, why bother making the statement if youre not prepared to talk about it??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 109
pontoonlew
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 181
Quoted from Rob Peel

Hearn was onside.

3rd - Your player made a clumsy clearance and it hit his hand, it happens. He handeled in the box and 2 seconds before it fell to him there was another handball. And, remember this ? - [url]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1377139831900&ref=nf[/url]

And the last point designed to stir a bit of excrement, fair play!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 109
Rob Peel
Shandy Drinker
Wont name the player but lets say he crossed the lines bearing in mind there were women and children in the crowd
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 109
grimps
January 1, 2012, 7:08pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,178
Gold Stars: 46
i THOUGHT WE SHOULD HAVE HAD A PENALTY IN THE FIRST HALF ,I DIDNT REALLY SEE THE ONE HE GAVE IN THE SECOND .
TO BE HONEST I THOUGHT TOWN WERE WELL WORTH THE WIN ,ALTHOUGH LINCOLN WAS BETTER THAN I HAD EXPECTED
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 109
davmariner
January 1, 2012, 7:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,973
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Rob Peel

Care to elaborate a bit more?

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 109
11 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › IMps Fan in Peace!!!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.