moosey_club
April 27, 2024, 11:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,306
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Maringer
Good luck to him in the future. He's had an average season and didn't manage to score the goals he should with the chances he had (and put there chances away in the past),

There was an interview with him at the end of promotion campaign I think it was....and he said he always gets around double figures but under Hurst he had been given a more defensive brief (along with everyone else probably) ...you sensed he was disappointed but he did re-iterate that if that's the role the gaffer wanted then that's what he would do....after that interview I had alot more respect for him as a footballer.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 53
LocalLadGTFC
April 27, 2024, 11:35pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,338
Gold Stars: 140
I was notified today by the club that I won the auction for Holohans framed signed shirt from the Southampton game.. go nicely in the man cave 😃
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 51 - 53
toontown
April 28, 2024, 12:24am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,273
Gold Stars: 70
Really appreciate Gavs performances for us in a town shirt, esp those big moments at chesterfield, at home to Stockport, the notts play off and of course Luton and Southampton in the cup. Made a really noticeable difference for us from coming in at the midway ISH point in NL promotion season. Really likeable player who you can see was genuinely proud to wear the shirt and gave his all. It's the right decision to let him go as this season has been mostly disappointing from him but I think he still has something to offer someone at NL level. Best of luck Gav it's been a pleasure.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 53
RonMariner
April 28, 2024, 1:45pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,853
Gold Stars: 230
He was a key member of the 2022 promotion team that I think I will always have a fondness for. I have been lucky enough to see plenty of our promotion campaigns at levels above the NL, but those three playoff games were simply epic. A tremendous effort showing considerable energy, skill, and mental resilience.

I love them all, every one of them. But especially MacAtee and Gav. Legends.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Holohan

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.