96 Pages Prev ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 Next All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
November 23, 2023, 12:53am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Conservatives are probably happier because they don't give a sh1t about anyone but themselves. Injustice in the world doesn't resonate with them.

As for the Dutch geezer; he's just another far right bullsh1tter, gaslighting his nation into believing that all their ills are the fault of immigrants.

The rise of the right all over the world will lead to conflict. It always does.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 940 - 957
Humbercod
November 23, 2023, 12:29pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from ginnywings
Conservatives are probably happier because they don't give a sh1t about anyone but themselves. Injustice in the world doesn't resonate with them.

As for the Dutch geezer; he's just another far right bullsh1tter, gaslighting his nation into believing that all their ills are the fault of immigrants.

The rise of the right all over the world will lead to conflict. It always does.

I remember the reports from the left wing media when Trump won the 2016 …. Trump will cause WW3!
Fast forward to today with the Democrats running America and the United States of Europe in such mess and I would of thought the moderate liberals would at least understand why the voters are turning, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy the people have had enough!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 941 - 957
ginnywings
November 23, 2023, 7:03pm

Recovering Alcoholic
And why have all these far right knob jockeys got stupid fooking hair?

Johnson, Trump, Wilders and that new Argy bloke all have crazy hair. Maybe they were all bullied as kids and want retribution.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 942 - 957
Humbercod
November 23, 2023, 7:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from ginnywings

Johnson, Trump, Wilders and that new Argy bloke all have crazy hair. Maybe they were all bullied as kids and want retribution.

I hope Ireland has got one!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 943 - 957
ginnywings
November 24, 2023, 5:27pm

Recovering Alcoholic
So, after 13 years of Tory Government, the average household will be £1900 a year worse off by the end of the current parliament, yet somehow the people at the top of the pyramid have never been better off, with record numbers of millionaires and billionaires.

Who would have thought the Tories would have been so predictable?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 944 - 957
Limerick Mariner
November 25, 2023, 12:18am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,720
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from ginnywings

Wilders is a bit different from the run of the mill far-righter - pro gay marriage, strong on womens rights and equality and pro abortion - he says he is intolerant of the intolerance. I’m somewhat troubled by this, as I would agree with all of that. Thankfully, I can disagree with him on climate change and the EU.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 945 - 957
ginnywings
November 30, 2023, 7:02pm

Recovering Alcoholic
The covid inquiries have left me speechless at times, but the testimony of Matt Hancock has taken it to a new low. What an utter lying member this man is. And he's a victim himself apparently.

Gobsmacking!

Corporate murder charges should be brought against these illegitimates, but I fear they will walk away with a slap on the wrist, not to mention a healthy bank balance in his case.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 946 - 957
Sandford1981
November 30, 2023, 7:39pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from ginnywings
The covid inquiries have left me speechless at times, but the testimony of Matt Hancock has taken it to a new low. What an utter lying member this man is. And he's a victim himself apparently.

Gobsmacking!

Corporate murder charges should be brought against these illegitimates, but I fear they will walk away with a slap on the wrist, not to mention a healthy bank balance in his case.

I have just been speaking to my better half about this. You have that odious illegitimate sat there lying with blood on his hands, not only does he not seem genuinely unrepentant but he has the bare faced cheek to play a victim.

Then the juxtaposition of her coming home from uni and telling me that one of her friends has basically got PTSD from her work on the COVID ward because of what she had to endure up there.

Suffering from crippling mental health issues and in absolute bits because she doesn’t want to quit because she’ll see it as failure.
It’s looking highly likely she’s not going to be able to complete her midwife training unless something drastic and unlikely happens.

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 947 - 957
chaos33
December 1, 2023, 8:03am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,973
Gold Stars: 360
The COVID inquiry is producing such a high volume of testimony so starkly and disturbingly grave, and utterly shameful. Evidence that is hard to fully priocess as each appalling revelation is quickly surpassed by the next and the next and the next. Matt Hancock is an archetype - a classic example of the calibre of the modern Tory embroiled in shame, misconduct, immorality, incompetency - make a pathetic attempt to wriggle your way out with lies and gaslighting, and then default to bogus victimhood. Appalling.
James Cleverley is your latest example of the above, after calling Stockton a sh1t hole. It leaves your average caring and decent citizen left wondering in vain desperation….’when will these ghouls finally be gone’?!

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 948 - 957
Sandford1981
December 1, 2023, 8:24am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from chaos33
The COVID inquiry is producing such a high volume of testimony so starkly and disturbingly grave, and utterly shameful. Evidence that is hard to fully priocess as each appalling revelation is quickly surpassed by the next and the next and the next. Matt Hancock is an archetype - a classic example of the calibre of the modern Tory embroiled in shame, misconduct, immorality, incompetency - make a pathetic attempt to wriggle your way out with lies and gaslighting, and then default to bogus victimhood. Appalling.
James Cleverley is your latest example of the above, after calling Stockton a sh1t hole. It leaves your average caring and decent citizen left wondering in vain desperation….’when will these ghouls finally be gone’?!

There’s no justice is there! The people who were responsible for the mess getting off Scott free and the people who valiantly battled against it paying for it with their health.
Then you have the bereaved having to listen how their loved ones died and some needlessly so due to  terrible decision making . It’s heartbreaking and shameful!

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 949 - 957
96 Pages Prev ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tory Vermin

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.