Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Brexit deal agreed
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 40 Guests

Brexit deal agreed

This thread currently has 25,656 views. Print
55 Pages Prev ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
August 17, 2022, 9:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,503
Gold Stars: 83
What’s the matter Chaos do you hate the fact that I’m taking part in a grown up debate that you’ve got nothing to add …very childish.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 430 - 545
Humbercod
August 17, 2022, 10:04pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Limerick Mariner

Yes up to 20% hydrogen in the mix for domestic gas supply is mooted, reduces carbon emissions by 20%. The hydrogen manufactured by the surplus renewable generation as an energy store will mainly be for industrial use - especially steel. Not sure it will save Scunthorpe works mind.

20% will be mixed into the existing gas supply in around 2025 with a complete switch over to 100% hydrogen in stages from around 2030.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 431 - 545
chaos33
August 17, 2022, 10:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,005
Gold Stars: 362
Quoted from Humbercod
What’s the matter Chaos do you hate the fact that I’m taking part in a grown up debate that you’ve got nothing to add …very childish.

Nope.

You’re not taking part in a debate. You’re making yourself look silly because you don’t understand, can’t evolve your view based on data and evidence and you can’t demonstrate basic literacy standards that we demand of our 6 year olds.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 432 - 545
Humbercod
August 17, 2022, 10:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

Nope.

You’re not taking part in a debate. You’re making yourself look silly because you don’t understand, can’t evolve your view based on data and evidence and you can’t demonstrate basic literacy standards that we demand of our 6 year olds.

We’re discussing future energy you fool. Is there anybody left on the fishy that you haven’t had a go at with regards to grammar😂
I’ve noticed it’s not just me, the thing is No one gives a intercourse but if it makes you feel all billy big bollox I’m pleased for  for you because I wouldn’t want you getting depressed now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 433 - 545
ginnywings
August 18, 2022, 12:44am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod

We’re discussing future energy you fool. Is there anybody left on the fishy that you haven’t had a go at with regards to grammar😂
I’ve noticed it’s not just me, the thing is No one gives a intercourse but if it makes you feel all billy big bollox I’m pleased for  for you because I wouldn’t want you getting depressed now.

That's low, even for you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 434 - 545
Humbercod
August 18, 2022, 7:06am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

That's low, even for you.

Really!

What I find low is for someone who alleges mental health to then jump on anyone who’s views he disagrees with, more often than not someone else’s bandwagon, politics or even someone’s religion he gets quite abusive at times. When I’ve pointed out to him he’s verging on bullying he’s then mocked and joked about it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 435 - 545
chaos33
August 22, 2022, 6:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,005
Gold Stars: 362
After all of those appalling comments and untruths, I am not willing to converse with you ever again. Waste of time and energy trying to get you to consider other views and learn things. I have called you out, insulted you and shown you to be stupid and incapable of evolving your knowledge and views. To be fair, you’ve shown that yourself too. I have never ever abused you, and I’ve certainly never ‘bullied’ you. I don’t have that power, and you don’t have a victim mentality. You’re against all that snowflake and woke stuff. You can’t have it both ways.

When you had Covid I sent you a PM wishing you good health and a speedy recovery. The comment you made about my depression was sick, stone-hearted and utterly distasteful.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 436 - 545
Humbercod
August 23, 2022, 8:47am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33
After all of those appalling comments and untruths, I am not willing to converse with you ever again. Waste of time and energy trying to get you to consider other views and learn things.[/b] I have called you out, insulted you and shown you to be stupid and incapable of evolving your knowledge and views. To be fair, you’ve shown that yourself too. I have never ever abused you, and I’ve certainly never ‘bullied’ you. I don’t have that power, and you don’t have a victim mentality. You’re against all that snowflake and woke stuff. You can’t have it both ways.

When you had Covid I sent you a PM wishing you good health and a speedy recovery. The comment you made about my depression was sick, stone-hearted and utterly distasteful.

These were your words whilst sticking the boot in…..

Don’t be such a snowflake. You’re turning this board WoKE. Oooh, there are bullies on here (people who disagree with me because I’m wrong). I’m a victim. Cancel the ‘bullies[b]
’.😢

Not very compassionate are you Chaos?
Now I’ve read your comments on the other topic and I’ve always kept out of that one out of respect, but I found it incredible that you of all people could then come on this topic and mock and joke about bullying, you can’t have both ways!

You are correct to say that I don’t have a victim mentality, if I felt upset from some hurty words I would of stopped posting a long time ago, but not everyone is like me, and too many times I’ve seen that those with a minority view getting ganged up on and ridiculed without reason.

All said and done if I’ve genuinely upset you Chaos then I apologise.
My intentions have always been for good banter but I will accept what you’re saying if I have crossed a line.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 437 - 545
Stadium
September 4, 2022, 7:15pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
A little reminder while waiting for the Brexit benefit list....

Tweet 1565327232851214338 will appear here...

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 438 - 545
Stadium
September 25, 2022, 1:43pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
You do have to laugh...................

https://archive.ph/EXJHK

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 439 - 545
55 Pages Prev ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Brexit deal agreed

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.