Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We did it ........
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 239 Guests

We did it ........

This thread currently has 1,695 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
March 4, 2023, 11:25am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Poojah

That’s fair, I also enjoyed that and have it plenty of gusto myself.

So anyway, with the red cross count racking up faster than Scunny’s goals against column, it’s clear my perspective isn’t the popular one in this case, so please crack on unabated with your Fenty baiting.

Normally, and unsurprisingly I’m all over the fenty bashing but, I’m with you. I pity him right now, knowing he’ll be sat in a house in Merseyside, concocting some ropey business plan that makes a small sum of money whilst believing he’s contributed in some way to all this. Arguably, he has. He took us to rock bottom, paving the way for success…but in this moment, I pity him.

Paul Hurst is the saviour, this squad, however shite we’ve been this year, they’re history makers and deserve to enjoy every moment.

And besides, gusto or not, the greatest rendition of the anti Fenty song was led by Mr Hurst at our open top bus parade…if people didn’t love him before, that should cemented his love in all of our hearts…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
RonMariner
March 4, 2023, 12:04pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,794
Gold Stars: 226
I agree we should move on, but the attempt to bring in a convicted fraudster to the club, and the failure to hand over £200k to the Trust are things hard to forget and impossible to forgive.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
mirrorballman
March 4, 2023, 2:19pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +552
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from HertsGTFC

He’s probably consoling himself between the thighs of his new partner.

Seriously though I would imagine he’s be happy to see the club doing well.

I imagine his tiny little mind will be gutted to see us doing well. It was always about him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We did it ........

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.