2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Grantham_Mariner
January 24, 2023, 2:45pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,195
Gold Stars: 51
Most expensive away tickets this season.....

Adults – £25
Senior Citizens – £19
12-16 Years Old – £12
11 Years & Under – £7.50
Wheelchair – £19 with the carer going free

On sale to season ticket holders on 26 Jan @ 9am

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
gtfc_chris
January 24, 2023, 4:35pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +1,507
Gold Stars: 115
Typical!

I promised the family a weekend away before Xmas, so I booked Chester Zoo for the Friday and then down to Cadbury World on Sunday. It just made sense that along that journey we could deviate via Crewe and take in the game on the Saturday, so the family are on board for this one.

But then it turns out I've got to take out a bank loan to get us all in the bloody place!

What's the allocation and our historic attendance at Gresty Road? I'm not a ST holder but didn't plan for any difficulty, thought they may have just gone on general sale straight away to be honest.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
golfer
January 24, 2023, 4:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
Most expensive away tickets this season.....

Adults – £25
Senior Citizens – £19
12-16 Years Old – £12
11 Years & Under – £7.50
Wheelchair – £19 with the carer going free

On sale to season ticket holders on 26 Jan @ 9am

Have just bought a second hand wheel chair for a tenner and Fette Schlang is going to take me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
Son of Cod
January 24, 2023, 4:46pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from gtfc_chris
Typical!

I promised the family a weekend away before Xmas, so I booked Chester Zoo for the Friday and then down to Cadbury World on Sunday. It just made sense that along that journey we could deviate via Crewe and take in the game on the Saturday, so the family are on board for this one.

But then it turns out I've got to take out a bank loan to get us all in the bloody place!

What's the allocation and our historic attendance at Gresty Road? I'm not a ST holder but didn't plan for any difficulty, thought they may have just gone on general sale straight away to be honest.

You'll get tickets no problems, their away end holds 1700 odd I think. We took 469 last time we went there in 2018/19. 269 in 2017/18. 740 in 2016/17.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
thornemariner
January 24, 2023, 5:19pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +665
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from Son of Cod

You'll get tickets no problems, their away end holds 1700 odd I think. We took 469 last time we went there in 2018/19. 269 in 2017/18. 740 in 2016/17.

I was one of the 740. What an awful afternoon.

Horribly priced tickets. No thanks.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
Mariner_09
January 24, 2023, 5:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,194
Gold Stars: 55
I wonder if these clubs so some cost-benefit analysis to ticket prices. I suspect £25 a throw puts off more people than the extra £5 per ticket raises for those who do go!

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
midlandsmariner
January 28, 2023, 9:25am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +32
Does anyone know if tickets can be collected from Crewe on the day of the match? In addition to the extortionate ticket price of £25 the postage cost is £6.75!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
Madeleymariner
January 28, 2023, 10:52am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 50
Just bought ours ridiculous pricing. Good job today's tickets were cheap.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
Ashby mariner
January 29, 2023, 10:06am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +471
Gold Stars: 8
Is crewe pay on the day does anyone know?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
Heisenberg
January 29, 2023, 10:30am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,100
Gold Stars: 95
Expensive, yes, but is it really enough to put people off? If you paid £22, which seems about average, then bought a £4 pint as soon as you entered the ground, would you feel you’ve been ripped off? I know it’s a cost of living crisis, but if you can afford to travel all the way to Crewe, you can afford the extra £3.

It doesn’t make it right to charge £25, but that shouldn’t put people off going.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
WOZOFGRIMSBY
January 29, 2023, 10:32am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,908
Gold Stars: 180
Quoted from midlandsmariner
Does anyone know if tickets can be collected from Crewe on the day of the match? In addition to the extortionate ticket price of £25 the postage cost is £6.75!!

from their site:

TICKETS
Tickets for away supporters will be sent to the visiting club for supporters to pre-purchase. From this season also the majority of visiting clubs will have the option to buy from ourselves at http://www.eticketing.co.uk/crewealex supporters will be able to choose their seat from the seating plan and then choose one of the following:

Digital Tickets - Purchase your tickets for the game

Select Digital Tickets as your delivery method
Follow the link appropriate to your device and then download each of your match tickets to your Google Pay or Apple Wallet
Scan your downloaded digital ticket at your turnstile
You may forward the email with the links to friends and family also attending the game but Remember - you will be able to scan each digital ticket only once. A second attempt to enter the stadium on the same digital ticket will be refused entry

Print at Home - Purchase your tickets for the game
Select Print at Home Tickets as your delivery method

Print your barcoded tickets which can be presented at your turnstile where it will be scanned on entry.

You may scan EITHER a Print at Home ticket or a Digital ticket. Once either ticket type has been scanned into the ground, the other ticket type will be disabled and no further entries on that ticket will be permitted.

Collection – Purchase your tickets for the game

Select Collection as your delivery method

Your ticket will be left at the Away Ticket Office for your collection on the day of the game.

Or if you haven't all already purchased your tickets for the game, the away ticket office situated next to your turnstiles is open from 12noon for Saturday fixtures and 5pm for an evening kick off, and cash or card is accepted here. Any ticket collections will also be left here.

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Croxton
January 31, 2023, 6:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 33
Just tried to buy an e-ticket from their site,as described above, but away tickets are greyed out. Can't get to the ticket office so I'll ring their office tomorrow.

If I have to buy on the day then so be it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
gtfc_chris
January 31, 2023, 7:34pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +1,507
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from Croxton
Just tried to buy an e-ticket from their site,as described above, but away tickets are greyed out. Can't get to the ticket office so I'll ring their office tomorrow.

If I have to buy on the day then so be it.

I bought mine on towns ticket portal, selected yes to being a trust member (though I’m sure that doesn’t matter now anyway)

I’m going to collect mine tomorrow, will happily collect yours for you and hand them over to you on the day if that helps at all? (And on the basis the Club will allow me to collect them on your behalf).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
Croxton
January 31, 2023, 8:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from gtfc_chris

I bought mine on towns ticket portal, selected yes to being a trust member (though I’m sure that doesn’t matter now anyway)

I’m going to collect mine tomorrow, will happily collect yours for you and hand them over to you on the day if that helps at all? (And on the basis the Club will allow me to collect them on your behalf).

Thanks for the offer Chris! I will try Crewe office early tomorrow morning and then Town office sharpish if that fails. I am sure ticket office staff will oblige.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
Croxton
February 1, 2023, 8:55am
Cocktail Drinker
FAO   gtfc-chris

I have bought online from Town's office so would like to take up your offer thanks! I will telephone ticket office and email as well.

Will DM you too with phone number etc.

Cheers and thanks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
dapperz fun pub
February 2, 2023, 10:39pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,020
Gold Stars: 84
How many we sold ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Crewe away tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.