WOZOFGRIMSBY
January 29, 2023, 10:32am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,907
Gold Stars: 179
Quoted from midlandsmariner
Does anyone know if tickets can be collected from Crewe on the day of the match? In addition to the extortionate ticket price of £25 the postage cost is £6.75!!

from their site:

TICKETS
Tickets for away supporters will be sent to the visiting club for supporters to pre-purchase. From this season also the majority of visiting clubs will have the option to buy from ourselves at http://www.eticketing.co.uk/crewealex supporters will be able to choose their seat from the seating plan and then choose one of the following:

Digital Tickets - Purchase your tickets for the game

Select Digital Tickets as your delivery method
Follow the link appropriate to your device and then download each of your match tickets to your Google Pay or Apple Wallet
Scan your downloaded digital ticket at your turnstile
You may forward the email with the links to friends and family also attending the game but Remember - you will be able to scan each digital ticket only once. A second attempt to enter the stadium on the same digital ticket will be refused entry

Print at Home - Purchase your tickets for the game
Select Print at Home Tickets as your delivery method

Print your barcoded tickets which can be presented at your turnstile where it will be scanned on entry.

You may scan EITHER a Print at Home ticket or a Digital ticket. Once either ticket type has been scanned into the ground, the other ticket type will be disabled and no further entries on that ticket will be permitted.

Collection – Purchase your tickets for the game

Select Collection as your delivery method

Your ticket will be left at the Away Ticket Office for your collection on the day of the game.

Or if you haven't all already purchased your tickets for the game, the away ticket office situated next to your turnstiles is open from 12noon for Saturday fixtures and 5pm for an evening kick off, and cash or card is accepted here. Any ticket collections will also be left here.

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Croxton
January 31, 2023, 6:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 33
Just tried to buy an e-ticket from their site,as described above, but away tickets are greyed out. Can't get to the ticket office so I'll ring their office tomorrow.

If I have to buy on the day then so be it.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
gtfc_chris
January 31, 2023, 7:34pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +1,506
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from Croxton
Just tried to buy an e-ticket from their site,as described above, but away tickets are greyed out. Can't get to the ticket office so I'll ring their office tomorrow.

If I have to buy on the day then so be it.

I bought mine on towns ticket portal, selected yes to being a trust member (though I’m sure that doesn’t matter now anyway)

I’m going to collect mine tomorrow, will happily collect yours for you and hand them over to you on the day if that helps at all? (And on the basis the Club will allow me to collect them on your behalf).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
Croxton
January 31, 2023, 8:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from gtfc_chris

I bought mine on towns ticket portal, selected yes to being a trust member (though I’m sure that doesn’t matter now anyway)

I’m going to collect mine tomorrow, will happily collect yours for you and hand them over to you on the day if that helps at all? (And on the basis the Club will allow me to collect them on your behalf).

Thanks for the offer Chris! I will try Crewe office early tomorrow morning and then Town office sharpish if that fails. I am sure ticket office staff will oblige.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
Croxton
February 1, 2023, 8:55am
Cocktail Drinker
FAO   gtfc-chris

I have bought online from Town's office so would like to take up your offer thanks! I will telephone ticket office and email as well.

Will DM you too with phone number etc.

Cheers and thanks.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
dapperz fun pub
February 2, 2023, 10:39pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,021
Gold Stars: 83
How many we sold ?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Crewe away tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.