Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Clifton or Richardson ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 201 Guests

Clifton or Richardson ?

This thread currently has 2,009 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
January 11, 2023, 1:51pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536
Quoted from pizzzza
For me it is a Clifton goal. If it had been an opponent stood in the same position as Richardson and come off his bottom would it then be an own goal? I doubt it... A Clifton goal with a deflection

but it wasnt an opponent was it, its Richardsons goal
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
jamesgtfc
January 11, 2023, 2:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from pizzzza
For me it is a Clifton goal. If it had been an opponent stood in the same position as Richardson and come off his bottom would it then be an own goal? I doubt it... A Clifton goal with a deflection

Providing the shot was on target then it would be Clifton's if it came off an opposing player. If it comes off your teammate, it's your teammates goals.

As it came off Richardson, it's his goal. Harsh for Harry on his 200th appearance but that is the rule.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
headingly_mariner
January 11, 2023, 3:00pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,391
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from pizzzza

Had he been in an offside position it would've been given offside.

The attacking player with the last touch is the scorer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
Kris2
January 11, 2023, 4:29pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136
Every website I've seen gave it to Richardson. He joins the illustrious list of players who have scored with their bottom.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
MuddyWaters
January 11, 2023, 4:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
Keeper had Harry’s shot covered. Without the bottom of Richardson, it wouldn’t have gone in.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Clifton or Richardson ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.