6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
November 8, 2022, 7:09am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I’m pleased the BBC went to Wrexham to give them a good rimming…everyone in the country now knows how bitter they are…booing town and Stockport is quite possibly the most non league things ever.

And can someone please get Phil ‘flipping get in to them’ Parkinson some more clothes…all he ever wears is black trousers and a knitted polo…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 53
barralad
November 8, 2022, 10:11am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,297
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from 140381
Arthur Mullard was a wrong un.

Hilda Baker sorted him out tho

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 53
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
November 8, 2022, 10:28am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.78
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +886
Gold Stars: 120
I think the biggest problem for Town, as good as our win was, was the pure number of non-league teams who beat or drew with league teams. They wanted to cream their pants over those results more than anything. If there hadnt been as many, then Im sure we would have had at least a few words spoken about us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 53
arryarryarry
November 8, 2022, 12:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,037
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from Les Brechin
To be honest, I was a bit drunk off with the coverage on the highlights show yesterday.

Having to wait until very close to the end of the programme and then to have absolutely nothing else said after was a bit excrement I thought, considering we'd dicked who were the best team in the competition at the time. (Going on league position)

Seems PH has exactly the same opinion as you and I 👍
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The BBC hate us

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.