Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Papa Johns ticket info.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 232 Guests

Papa Johns ticket info.

This thread currently has 3,771 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Croxton
September 19, 2022, 10:42pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 33
Just looked on OS. No update on prices etc. I suspect it is Main Stand only. I’m in town on business and may catch the first half before returning to Sheffield but there is zero pre match detail to go on. Guess I can just drop in.
Logged Online
Private Message
Peeler_Crab
September 19, 2022, 11:30pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +371
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from Croxton
Just looked on OS. No update on prices etc. I suspect it is Main Stand only. I’m in town on business and may catch the first half before returning to Sheffield but there is zero pre match detail to go on. Guess I can just drop in.

£10 adult - Main Stand, only

https://www.venuetoolbox.com/grimsby/ASP/bookTickets.asp

“What has Alan Buckley got in his pocket!" Roly Godfrey - Blundell Park - 1990.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 31
louth_in_the_south
September 20, 2022, 7:36am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,704
Gold Stars: 96
Don’t go . Simple as that . I’m sorry it just needs boycotting regardless of how many free pizzas you get with a ticket ffs

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 31
HertsGTFC
September 20, 2022, 9:37am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
I won’t go to one of these games but completely respect anyone who chooses to do so and won’t spend time trying to push my opinion on others.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 31
Poojah
September 20, 2022, 9:43am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,669
Gold Stars: 1,508

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 31
jimgtfc
September 20, 2022, 9:49am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,100
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Don’t go . Simple as that . I’m sorry it just needs boycotting regardless of how many free pizzas you get with a ticket ffs

This boycott nonsense needs to stop now. Absolutely zero point in it now, 3 or 4 years of boycotting has done no good whatsoever, they still have the competition format they wanted. If fans don’t like the competition or don’t fancy watching under 21 PL teams, then they can make their individual choice not to go, and that’s fine, but this peer pressuring, almost shaming of fans who do attend is certainly not necessary.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 31
Poojah
September 20, 2022, 9:59am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,669
Gold Stars: 1,508
Quoted from jimgtfc

This boycott nonsense needs to stop now. Absolutely zero point in it now, 3 or 4 years of boycotting has done no good whatsoever, they still have the competition format they wanted. If fans don’t like the competition or don’t fancy watching under 21 PL teams, then they can make their individual choice not to go, and that’s fine, but this peer pressuring, almost shaming of fans who do attend is certainly not necessary.

That’s wide of the mark for me. The Premier League aren’t bothered about the Papa John’s Trophy; the presence of under-21 sides in the competition is merely an exercise in testing the water to gauge the level of discontent from fans.

The moment there is a common sense of acceptance amongst supporters is the moment we find PL development squads in the football league pyramid, as is the case in Spain and other countries.

The English football league system is steeped in history and should be sacrosanct, just as historic buildings are protected in law to preserve traditional artefacts. The game is now dominated by a rich minority and no such protection exists.

I don’t condone the childish bullying of others who wish to attend these games, but take no issue in people calmly explaining the potential consequences of this horrible experiment being deemed a success. That is, Grimsby Town vs Brentford under-21s at 3pm on your Saturday afternoon.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 31
Son of Cod
September 20, 2022, 10:06am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from jimgtfc

Now is the time to boycott more than ever, the Premier League shareholders are holding a meeting this very week to discuss how they can move forward with plans for clubs in Europe to play their youth sides in the League Cup and how they can implement the scrapping of FA Cup replays in the third and fourth rounds.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 31
louth_in_the_south
September 20, 2022, 10:09am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,704
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from jimgtfc

I’m clearly not bullying anyone, but this attitude ^^^ just plays into the hands of the PL . If you want to go , fine … but just don’t come back bellyaching when we’ve been screwed over !!
If anything the boycotting should be ramped up more than ever .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 31
Deckhand
September 20, 2022, 10:44am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Approval: -130
Gold Stars: 3
Boycotting it is a waste of time let's get behind the team in whatever competition they play in
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 31
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Papa Johns ticket info.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.