Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Warmbanks.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 33 Guests

Warmbanks.

This thread currently has 1,180 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
chaos33
August 2, 2022, 8:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,984
Gold Stars: 361
Here she is again, being shown up as dense and uninformed and semi-literate, and this is by a raging Tory. Honestly….any sort of scrutiny whatsoever and she collapses like a f@cking flan in a cupboard. Most of us have to articulate and explain our actions, decisions etc at work. If I performed like this as a manager in the public service I’d have been out a long time ago and rightly so.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
ginnywings
August 2, 2022, 11:41pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
She will be thrust upon the nation by about 160,000 Tory party members, who are mostly old fart right wingers.

It's sickening.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62138041
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
OddShapedBalls
August 11, 2022, 4:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.02
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1,194
Gold Stars: 40
At this point I'm starting to think the 'leadership' options foisted upon us both previously and upcoming are literally picked by a Simon Cowell type judge to distract everyone whilst the really powerful people quietly get on with their day job of siphoning tax money into private offshore bank accounts unnoticed.  I can see it now:

Truss gets in - shows how incompetent she is and is hounded about it until the next election/has to step down after a major gaff of her own making

Sunak gets in - they 'leak' details of his tax evasion and offshore personal fortune and he gets hounded about that until stepping down/next election.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
DB
August 11, 2022, 4:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.44
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,048
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from OddShapedBalls
At this point I'm starting to think the 'leadership' options foisted upon us both previously and upcoming are literally picked by a Simon Cowell type judge to distract everyone whilst the really powerful people quietly get on with their day job of siphoning tax money into private offshore bank accounts unnoticed.  I can see it now:

Truss gets in - shows how incompetent she is and is hounded about it until the next election/has to step down after a major gaff of her own making

Sunak gets in - they 'leak' details of his tax evasion and offshore personal fortune and he gets hounded about that until stepping down/next election.

I wonder if, whoever gets in, will call a general election to prove they are the nations choice,or rely upon the few thousand tory voters who put them into power.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
ginnywings
August 11, 2022, 8:34pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from DB

I wonder if, whoever gets in, will call a general election to prove they are the nations choice,or rely upon the few thousand tory voters who put them into power.

The Theresa May gambit.

Better have a few billion put aside to give to some religious right wing nutters to  form a government.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Warmbanks.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.