2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Toppy
July 29, 2022, 11:01am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -3
Approval: +83
Quoted from 123614

But is it possible to use a UK bank debit card to pay for it?

I just signed up using a UK bank credit card (+ my overseas address).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
July 29, 2022, 11:03am
Guest User
Quoted from Toppy

I just signed up using a UK bank credit card (+ my overseas address).

Overseas address?  Do you mean you have an overseas address or is it a fake one?

Reply: 11 - 15
Mikey_345
July 29, 2022, 11:14am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +5,528
Gold Stars: 107
Quoted from 123614

But is it possible to use a UK bank debit card to pay for it?

Should be fine. Despite what the OS statement says the restrictions isn't 'living oversees' it is being oversees. So for example it would be perfectly ok to buy a game via ifollow/marinersTV whilst on holiday. Therefore a uk bank account makes no difference from past experiance.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
Toppy
July 29, 2022, 11:17am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -3
Approval: +83
Quoted from Mikey_345

Should be fine. Despite what the OS statement says the restrictions isn't 'living oversees' it is being oversees. So for example it would be perfectly ok to buy a game via ifollow/marinersTV whilst on holiday. Therefore a uk bank account makes no difference from past experiance.

My overseas address is real but what Mikey says is true, so it should not make any difference what address you use.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
Mikey_345
July 29, 2022, 11:20am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +5,528
Gold Stars: 107
Quoted from Toppy

My overseas address is real but what Mikey says is true, so it should not make any difference what address you use.

How big is your house mate? Big enough for a few hundred town fans to 'live' there

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
HatTrickHero
July 29, 2022, 11:23am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +781
Gold Stars: 25
The dust is clearing and we're finding out the details, just one thing that I'd like clarifying re the radio commentary.

The news item from the club details they have a 3 year deal with Radio Humbs with this..
" coverage starts at 2pm on BBC Radio Humberside Digital Radio, Freeview channel 721 and Mariners TV"

Is that Digital Radio AND Freeview? Or is it Digital OR Freeview.
Last season was random, with Scunny getting a lot of Freeview airtime, annoying as I'm not in Gy and it's the easiest option, and now with Scunny in the NL, just wondering what the frequency share will be for us, Scunny and Hull.

Please use Freeview!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Commentary

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.