lukeo
July 27, 2022, 9:15am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,398
Gold Stars: 149
Enjoy FPL?
we've got a little group on whatssap and a league going. It's £70 to enter for the season. Prizes include end of season top 3. Manager of the month each month and we also have a head2head league. It's definitely worth the money the banter alone in the whatssap group. Drop me a message if you fancy entering.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Rick12
July 27, 2022, 9:32am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from lukeo
Enjoy FPL?
we've got a little group on whatssap and a league going. It's £70 to enter for the season. Prizes include end of season top 3. Manager of the month each month and we also have a head2head league. It's definitely worth the money the banter alone in the whatssap group. Drop me a message if you fancy entering.

I would of done it Lukeo but Iam in one already again with cash rewards with people I know.£ 70 is a lot though . We only do £20 😉.

Yes I do like playing fantasy premier league and have done for a long time. On the official premiership fantasy league site I've started using the scout recently which helps with selections weekly .

I've felt when you watch  match of the day there is always a edge as you want to see how your players have done 😁.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
lukeo
July 27, 2022, 10:10am
Season Ticket Holder
It's the only reason I watch MOTD!
It seems alot but if you put it into prespective..
38 games .. £70 .. less than £2 per game week.

Thanks for the reply though bud. I'm also in a last man standing with over 500 people in it. Some serious money has been won in the past on it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
Rick12
July 27, 2022, 11:29am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from lukeo
It's the only reason I watch MOTD!
It seems alot but if you put it into prespective..
38 games .. £70 .. less than £2 per game week.

Thanks for the reply though bud. I'm also in a last man standing with over 500 people in it. Some serious money has been won in the past on it
Of interest Lukeo have you got Erling  Haaland in your squad. I originally had him in then changed him for Harry Kane . Reason being is I bought the four four two magazine season preview and didn't realise how injury prone he is. Has had some niggles already with Man City pre season. Good to see he started though the other day and scored. Quality striker if he stays fit.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
lukeo
July 27, 2022, 12:35pm
Season Ticket Holder
I've got Kane ( no haaland or Salah!)
Although providing he's not injured I'll be transferring haaland in for Kane 2nd game  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.