Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: lukeo, July 27, 2022, 9:15am
Enjoy FPL?
we've got a little group on whatssap and a league going. It's £70 to enter for the season. Prizes include end of season top 3. Manager of the month each month and we also have a head2head league. It's definitely worth the money the banter alone in the whatssap group. Drop me a message if you fancy entering.

Posted by: Rick12, July 27, 2022, 9:32am; Reply: 1
Quoted from lukeo
Enjoy FPL?
we've got a little group on whatssap and a league going. It's £70 to enter for the season. Prizes include end of season top 3. Manager of the month each month and we also have a head2head league. It's definitely worth the money the banter alone in the whatssap group. Drop me a message if you fancy entering.

I would of done it Lukeo but Iam in one already again with cash rewards with people I know.£ 70 is a lot though . We only do £20 😉.

Yes I do like playing fantasy premier league and have done for a long time. On the official premiership fantasy league site I've started using the scout recently which helps with selections weekly .

I've felt when you watch  match of the day there is always a edge as you want to see how your players have done 😁.

Posted by: lukeo, July 27, 2022, 10:10am; Reply: 2
It's the only reason I watch MOTD!
It seems alot but if you put it into prespective..
38 games .. £70 .. less than £2 per game week.

Thanks for the reply though bud. I'm also in a last man standing with over 500 people in it. Some serious money has been won in the past on it
Posted by: Rick12, July 27, 2022, 11:29am; Reply: 3
Quoted from lukeo
It's the only reason I watch MOTD!
It seems alot but if you put it into prespective..
38 games .. £70 .. less than £2 per game week.

Thanks for the reply though bud. I'm also in a last man standing with over 500 people in it. Some serious money has been won in the past on it
Of interest Lukeo have you got Erling  Haaland in your squad. I originally had him in then changed him for Harry Kane . Reason being is I bought the four four two magazine season preview and didn't realise how injury prone he is. Has had some niggles already with Man City pre season. Good to see he started though the other day and scored. Quality striker if he stays fit.

Posted by: lukeo, July 27, 2022, 12:35pm; Reply: 4
I've got Kane ( no haaland or Salah!)
Although providing he's not injured I'll be transferring haaland in for Kane 2nd game  :D
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 12:06am