aldi_01
July 25, 2022, 8:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from ska face
Has anyone ever seen the figures for the number of people suffering asthma attacks due to pyro for matches on the continent?

There isn’t any…much like nobody had one at knebworth, or when my server rot asthmatic mum stood next to one at Wembley and didn’t have an asthma attack.

In truth, nothings changed. The laws the same, and come the end of the season when teams are winning promotion and thousands pile on to the pitch, intercourse all will happen.

This is all because about 4 morons lost their mind but we’re dealt with accordingly…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 47
TAGG
July 25, 2022, 8:46pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,939
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Madeleymariner

Yeh stopping the people having to endure the fun of burnt clothes/asthma attacks due to badly thrown pyros, or being hit on the back of the head by something, or game held up for pitch invasions, repairing goal nets etc. Can't wait for the fun police to wade in.

My grandson was hit on the side of his face by a pyro at the playoff final so think getting rid of em is good thing.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 47
WetFlannel
July 25, 2022, 8:50pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from ncfc_chalky
This warning shouldn't affect any of the supporters of GTFC though should it, I mentioned pitch invasions and flares etc when you visited Meadow Lane in the playoffs and it came over as your lads was regular church goers who loved their mum and did charity work in their spare time

Fair play. Coincidentally it won’t affect you lot either since it’s a combined Premier League and EFL initiative 👍
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 47
Bristol Mariner
July 25, 2022, 8:52pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from ncfc_chalky
This warning shouldn't affect any of the supporters of GTFC though should it, I mentioned pitch invasions and flares etc when you visited Meadow Lane in the playoffs and it came over as your lads was regular church goers who loved their mum and did charity work in their spare time

You still on here?

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 47
newarkmariner
July 25, 2022, 9:00pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from ncfc_chalky

who the feck asked you too pipe up,nobody as heard from you in nearly 7wks you sad little loser,shall we talk about flares going off in your so called Kop when you thought you were going too win,hahahahaha that turned out fecking well didnt it,get your own house in order before coming on here you thunderc*nt,enjoy Dorking UP THE F&CKING MARINERS.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 47
aldi_01
July 25, 2022, 9:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from WetFlannel
This is the exact reason why I think it works better in places where stands are more explicit in their purpose. Having the main stand for the ‘stand and do a little clap’ brigade and the Pontoon for those who want ‘limbs’ and don’t complain if you’re expected to only clap in the main and don’t complain if people are celebrating in the pontoon. They have that issue in Germany, a lot of tourists are coming into stadiums like Dortmund for the atmosphere, then not taking part and spending the game doing selfies etc, when they could have just sat in a side stand with the sandwich brigade. Obviously stay strong against things like charging onto the pitch.

This makes sense but there’s too many that still chunter and moan here.

I know the tourist trap clubs, Dortmund, Ajax, Juve, Milan etc have an issue with folks wanting to be in it but spending all their time taking excrement selfies, and it doesn’t help that those sort will pay black market prices but the rest do ok.

It’s common practice in Italy, want singing, jumping, limbs and flares go behind the goal or wherever the ultras sit. Don’t want that, sit elsewhere. Similarly, at away games they sort of self segregate for the same purpose. Works a treat. I know they do it elsewhere too, Holland, France, Germany…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 47
ncfc_chalky
July 25, 2022, 9:26pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +422
Gold Stars: 58
Quoted from Bristol Mariner

You still on here?

I like to lurk in the shadows of all the forums that I've posted on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 47
ginnywings
July 25, 2022, 9:30pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
This thread is getting heated.

Hope it doesn't spill onto the pitch.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 47
aldi_01
July 25, 2022, 9:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings
This thread is getting heated.

Hope it doesn't spill onto the pitch.

I’ve just popped a smoke bomb in the living room to enhance the atmosphere…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 47
ncfc_chalky
July 25, 2022, 9:33pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +422
Gold Stars: 58
Quoted from newarkmariner

who the feck asked you too pipe up,nobody as heard from you in nearly 7wks you sad little loser,shall we talk about flares going off in your so called Kop when you thought you were going too win,hahahahaha that turned out fecking well didnt it,get your own house in order before coming on here you thunderc*nt,enjoy Dorking UP THE F&CKING MARINERS.

Oooh lovely,I didn't set out to hook an amateur wum but it's always nice to get one on the hook
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 47
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › You have been warned

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.