1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Brazilnut
July 10, 2022, 2:34pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +979
Gold Stars: 30
Has anyone else seen banners on the bridge between the 2 Immingham turn offs ....seem to have been put up sat night .....leaving town says enjoy non league scunthorpe and the 1 coming back into town says ....thanks for McAtee  the lazy barst##d

Mate me smile

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
aldi_01
July 10, 2022, 2:55pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Why star out the word ‘illegitimate’ though?

Funny and I admire the effort but I thought they were a little bit tragic…we’re hardly in a place to mock really and in truth, as a football fan, what is happening there is a disgrace.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
diehardmariner
July 11, 2022, 9:12am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,653
Gold Stars: 539
I don't wish them ill at all.  The value of a football club to the community is huge.  We thought we had it bad, there situation could make ours seems like a storm in a teacup.

But seeing them relegated made me smile.  As did those banners.  Just a shame they're not at the Scunthorpe junctions of the M180.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Humbercod
July 11, 2022, 3:37pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
When I saw it I thought sad illegitimates! could understand it if we’d had this intense rivalry over the last 10/20 years but we haven’t, you’d have to go back to the late 80s early 90s when we had some fierce rivalry on and off the pitch. We should be aiming higher then hanging onto our long gone history with little Scunny. Hopefully not be to long before we can reacquaint ourselves with Lincoln and take back the biggest team in Lincolnshire tag, before moving onto Hull for a proper Humber derby.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Banners on A180

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.