2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
TonySmith
June 15, 2022, 2:55pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +968
Gold Stars: 11
I have always enjoyed any football related "behind the scenes" material. I like training videos and especially those rare moments when you get to peek "behind the curtain" into the dressing room before and during matches. And I especially like them when they're not about one of the clubs that are constantly featured on tv anyway. I really enjoyed the two Netflix series about Sunderland, and I'm sure this will be interesting too. I will be looking forward to the final episode, of course, as we all will, but I think the whole thing will be well worth a watch.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
June 15, 2022, 6:31pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.78
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +886
Gold Stars: 120
And once the final episode is aired across the pond, how many new American supporters might we gain?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
codcheeky
June 15, 2022, 7:08pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Son of Cod
I googled it the other day and it said 24th August in the US. Looking forward to it for obvious Town related reasons but also would have been looking forward to it regardless as I love these when they're done well. The Sunderland and Salford ones are excellent. Some quality old ones knocking about too, including one about Ron Atkinson going in to sort out Peterborough in about 2004ish or something.

I remember one with Ron Atkinson taking West Brom to China in the late 70's, massive culture shock for the players then

Just looked it up on YouTube (West Brom in China 7but can only find a short clip and don't know how to link it
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
Bristol Mariner
June 15, 2022, 8:28pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Or try the new mini series of fly on the wall documentaries on National Geographic from July 3rd.

Episodes as below:
1. Fraudsters presented by Alex May
2. Drunk At Work presented by Paul Linwood
3. PowerPoint Ruined My Life presented by Russell Slade
4. The Fenty Years (13 minute special) presented by Sir Fillipe Flop and friend

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
aldi_01
June 15, 2022, 8:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I really wanted to watch the Palace one…then that flipping fraud appeared on my tele…switched off, never to watch again…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Welcome to Wrexham - tv release information

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.