GollyGTFC
June 9, 2022, 12:02pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,049
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from mimma
If it goes to five, will Battersby get to sit on the bench?

I would think there will be another keeper brought in so Battersby can be sent out for a full season to get regular games.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 10 - 12
forza ivano
June 9, 2022, 12:13pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,269
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from GollyGTFC

I would think there will be another keeper brought in so Battersby can be sent out for a full season to get regular games.

that would tie in with a thought that's going round that Hurst might go for  2 keepers of equal stature to battle it our for the keeper's jersey . That would mean Crocombe being retained and someone else (Rory Watson????? ) coming in

i think you said previously that in the FL clubs have to have 3 registered keepers. I was told battersby wasn't getting anew contract, so maybe the promotion saved his bacon?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
Marinerdan
June 9, 2022, 12:29pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +15 / -1
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 17
5 from 9 for me with the caveat that 2 players in the squad must be under 20. That will give lots more youngster a chance to get some minutes under there belt and experience the first team.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Substitutes & Bench

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.