3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
mirrorballman
March 19, 2022, 12:09pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +552
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from It Bites
So it's now becoming obvious that there are a small group of grown adults and possible ex club employees that are constantly digging for something to destabilise the club . The only voice they have is this forum . I now feel the time has come to delete these accounts as they serve no purpose whatsoever. Plenty of posts of been removed from here for far less so moderator are you with the current owners and the club or are you against it ?

You've got a point and I suggested something similar about Fenty a while back. However, I now see how sad they are. It's actually reassuring to see their nonsense get ripped to shreds on here every time. And it's lovely to think that their pettiness and bitterness is still hurting them enough to come on here and attempt to stir it up. The same "qualities" that messed up the club won't allow them to move on. Carry on you muppets and we'll carry on laughing at you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
buckstown
March 19, 2022, 12:19pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,197
Gold Stars: 79
You should be grateful to live in society embracing free speech
If I asked for everyone I disagreed with to be banned there’d only be three of us on here!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
ginnywings
March 19, 2022, 12:38pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from GrimRob

I think I only ever handed out personal details once without permission in the very early days. The changes of the law under the 2013 Defamation Act, made it a clearer process. Sometimes there was dialog between two parties but I merely acted as a go-between and asked them to communicate. If people went to "interrogations" they did so under their own arrangements.

That's what happened in my case. I quite enjoyed being "interrogated". It was an eye opener.

As for the issue of people with an agenda, so what? Let them say their piece as most know it's just sour grapes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
Fillipe Noche
March 20, 2022, 7:50am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from It Bites
So it's now becoming obvious that there are a small group of grown adults and possible ex club employees that are constantly digging for something to destabilise the club . The only voice they have is this forum . I now feel the time has come to delete these accounts as they serve no purpose whatsoever. Plenty of posts of been removed from here for far less so moderator are you with the current owners and the club or are you against it ?

I do agree in a sense. There are one or two people on this forum, that seem to be hell bent on being critical of the new ownership, and this needs to stop.

It’s a much nicer environment when the conversations and debates remain cordial and based on peoples opinions, or on facts, when facts can be determined

Play nice everyone, because after all, when all is said and done, we are all Town aren’t we

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
aldi_01
March 20, 2022, 8:29am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

I do agree in a sense. There are one or two people on this forum, that seem to be hell bent on being critical of the new ownership, and this needs to stop.

It’s a much nicer environment when the conversations and debates remain cordial and based on peoples opinions, or on facts, when facts can be determined

Play nice everyone, because after all, when all is said and done, we are all Town aren’t we

“Hello Mr Kettle…”

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
jamesgtfc
March 20, 2022, 8:33am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190

You weren't bothered about facts being determined when you made an accusation towards a director was you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
BlackandWhiteBarmy2
March 20, 2022, 9:47am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,022
Gold Stars: 59

NOB

And when you fall back into the mud it hurts a lot.
No! None of it was true, none of those things we thought we could see existed at all.
All that was really there was still more misery

Emile Zola
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
aldi_01
March 20, 2022, 10:33am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473

Probably need to have a word with your welsh friend who seemingly has Debbie Cook living in his head rent free…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
It Bites
March 20, 2022, 11:30am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,257
Gold Stars: 266

Orrrrr bless your little cotton socks and your Farrar trousers ❤️
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Agenda

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.