3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
aussiej
March 18, 2022, 9:52am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +120
Gold Stars: 17
All opinions matter, even the stupid ones!
The last thing we want is a regime that stops free speech.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 28
arryarryarry
March 18, 2022, 10:53am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,037
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from It Bites
So it's now becoming obvious that there are a small group of grown adults and possible ex club employees that are constantly digging for something to destabilise the club . The only voice they have is this forum . I now feel the time has come to delete these accounts as they serve no purpose whatsoever. Plenty of posts of been removed from here for far less so moderator are you with the current owners and the club or are you against it ?

Stop being a fanny.

If a few comments on a forum are going to destabilise the club, it can't be in a healthy state to start with.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 28
Kris2
March 18, 2022, 11:08am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from GrimRob
They are not exactly succeeding, are they? Do we really want to have a Maoist purge of individuals thought to be not fully supportive of the party line? If anything that gives them credence. They are few in number and garnish little support among the Fishy's ranks.

It's a shame you didn't enact the same beliefs when it came to criticism of the last regime and quickly turned over their personal details to be interrogated and threatened with legal action or outright purged them on orders from the top.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 28
It Bites
March 18, 2022, 11:25am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,258
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from aussiej
All opinions matter, even the stupid ones!
The last thing we want is a regime that stops free speech.

It's their accusations that are potentially damaging not their opinions
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 28
It Bites
March 18, 2022, 11:26am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,258
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from arryarryarry

Stop being a fanny.

If a few comments on a forum are going to destabilise the club, it can't be in a healthy state to start with.

A Fanny ? Ok great

Private Message
Reply: 14 - 28
RichMariner
March 18, 2022, 12:54pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,160
Gold Stars: 211
Ignore them.

Next time a troll posts something on here, just don't respond.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 15 - 28
GrimRob
March 18, 2022, 12:55pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,432
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Kris2

It's a shame you didn't enact the same beliefs when it came to criticism of the last regime and quickly turned over their personal details to be interrogated and threatened with legal action or outright purged them on orders from the top.

I think I only ever handed out personal details once without permission in the very early days. The changes of the law under the 2013 Defamation Act, made it a clearer process. Sometimes there was dialog between two parties but I merely acted as a go-between and asked them to communicate. If people went to "interrogations" they did so under their own arrangements.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 16 - 28
Davec
March 18, 2022, 1:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,455
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from GrimRob

I think I only ever handed out personal details once without permission in the very early days. The changes of the law under the 2013 Defamation Act, made it a clearer process. Sometimes there was dialog between two parties but I merely acted as a go-between and asked them to communicate. If people went to "interrogations" they did so under their own arrangements.

I don't think that is totally correct, my personal details were given out to Lee Mullen once by you without my knowledge or permission.

Of course I refused to engage in dialogue with Lee.

This was after May 2016

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 28
fishboyUTM
March 19, 2022, 11:36am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,071
Gold Stars: 40
This isn't North Korea. If people want to talk nonsense, and make themselves look foolish hiding behind their keyboard then that is their prerogative. They can be judged by sane people.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 28
fishboyUTM
March 19, 2022, 11:38am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,071
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from Kris2

I think that particular multi millionaire could afford better solicitors than Rob I'm afraid. Way of the world. I would probably ban him though, from the ground, the forum and the town.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Agenda

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.