tarka
March 12, 2022, 4:03pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Bloody hell! You’re furiously backpedaling like someone who realises he has gone too far! Worried that the club might conclude you are making unsubstantiated statements about them. Legal training kicking in.

Please tell me you don't actually believe this is really Phillip Day?!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 50 - 107
KingstonMariner
March 12, 2022, 4:05pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.02
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from tarka

Please tell me you don't actually believe this is really Phillip Day?!

No I don't. Just suspect whoever it is has worked in a legal environment.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 107
Swansea_Mariner
March 12, 2022, 4:35pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,482
Gold Stars: 63
So is this FAKE news?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 107
KingstonMariner
March 12, 2022, 4:44pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.02
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Swansea_Mariner
So is this FAKE news?

Let's put it this way, Felipe has been offered a job by Putin.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 107
Fillipe Noche
March 12, 2022, 4:57pm
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from GollyGTFC

You’re wrong. As usual.

Graham Rodger is both the Manager & Safeguarding Officer at the GTSET. He’s never been CEO. Check companies house. Graham Rodger has never been a director at GTSET.

He is also still the First Team Chief Scout isn’t he?

The organisation has a guy that is the Safeguarding officer that covers both GTSET and the Academy. Can’t remember his name, but I think it’s Michael or Martin or something like that. A really nice guy, that is past retirement age, but still works for Town.

Graham Rodger was definitely relieved of his job as Chief Scout. That is for certain.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 107
jamesgtfc
March 12, 2022, 5:09pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -6
Approval: +13,112
Gold Stars: 191
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

The organisation has a guy that is the Safeguarding officer that covers both GTSET and the Academy. Can’t remember his name, but I think it’s Michael or Martin or something like that. A really nice guy, that is past retirement age, but still works for Town.

Graham Rodger was definitely relieved of his job as Chief Scout. That is for certain.

He was responsible for identifying talent that couldn't finish any higher than 17th in League 2 and got us relegated in his time as Chief Scout. Mediocrity might have been the aim for you and your mates but Paul Hurst and the new owners aspire to be better.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 107
Fillipe Noche
March 12, 2022, 5:17pm
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from jamesgtfc

He was responsible for identifying talent that couldn't finish any higher than 17th in League 2 and got us relegated in his time as Chief Scout. Mediocrity might have been the aim for you and your mates but Paul Hurst and the new owners aspire to be better.

What is it that makes you think that I am unhappy that Graham Rodger has been demoted?

Believe me, I witnessed John having to throw money at GTSET because it was mismanaged, just to keep it afloat, and for years I felt that the person running the community Dept. was out of his depth and none productive.

Again, I’m not being critical of the new owners for this decision. I think it is a positive.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 107
jamesgtfc
March 12, 2022, 5:54pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -6
Approval: +13,112
Gold Stars: 191

What is it that makes you think that I am unhappy that Graham Rodger has been demoted?

Believe me, I witnessed John having to throw money at GTSET because it was mismanaged, just to keep it afloat, and for years I felt that the person running the community Dept. was out of his depth and none productive.

Again, I’m not being critical of the new owners for this decision. I think it is a positive.

It's taken 6 pages but your first post certainly doesn't come across anything like your most recent.

Says it all about John, GTSET was mismanaged in your informed opinion but he still couldn't be bothered to sort out that mismanagement.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 107
GollyGTFC
March 12, 2022, 5:55pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,984
Gold Stars: 370

You might want to email the person responsible for the new OS and tell them that they have incorrectly got Graham Rodger listed on the site as the GTSET safeguarding officer then.

Or you're just wrong. Again. Like Usual.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 58 - 107
GollyGTFC
March 12, 2022, 5:59pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,984
Gold Stars: 370

During the Ian Holloway era? What a disgraceful way for Fenty and co to treat a club legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 59 - 107
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Graham Rodger Demoted

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.