Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lenny?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 260 Guests

Lenny?

This thread currently has 4,926 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
acko338
February 15, 2022, 9:56pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,230
Gold Stars: 33
15 minutes off the bench tonight !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
forza ivano
February 15, 2022, 10:11pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,267
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from acko338
15 minutes off the bench tonight !

And stuck one over the bar!

Dear old Lennie - hope it works out for all parties
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
arryarryarry
February 16, 2022, 12:03am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,037
Gold Stars: 117

Yes when his contract ends he can just leave, but I meant that if he was playing regularly for York, then he may want to sign and stay there. I know recently that several of the players who have left us have had their contracts terminated by mutual consent to give them an easier route back into signing for another team. In the good old days, it would have been classed as a free transfer, which included all the contract deals etc etc. Now its a lot easier to terminate and let them find their own way from there on in.

I would have thought that if York wanted him to sign they would wait till the end of the season, I doubt they are currently paying his full wage. Also I assume if LJL wanted to sign for York he would want to wait till the end of the season as I would have thought he would be on quite a lot less at York than here.  
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
Jarmo.Is.God
February 16, 2022, 10:51am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Love the guy.
Met him on a night out when we beat Eastleigh in the play-offs, and couldn't off been more genuine!

Him & Coke give us a tiny bit of hope last season, and wish him nothing but the best!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lenny?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.