4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
January 26, 2022, 4:58pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,086
Gold Stars: 200
Quoted from Son of Cod
Worst part of getting called back into work last week was that I couldn't continue to watch this cunt's downfall unfolding on the news all day in the background as I worked from home. He's got to be just one more Cummings/party leak away from being done.

Funny how those people that didn't believe a word Cummings said now believe every word he says when it suits them.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 30
chaos33
January 26, 2022, 5:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,972
Gold Stars: 360
It’s not funny though is it. What do you do when liars accuse liars?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 30
Son of Cod
January 26, 2022, 5:25pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from promotion plaice

Funny how those people that didn't believe a word Cummings said now believe every word he says when it suits them.

Probably because he was lying when he worked for the government and now he's telling the truth?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 30
newarkmariner
January 26, 2022, 5:49pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from ska face
Shame he made it out of ICU last April. His ratings have been downhill ever since. Not to mention 175k dead on his watch…

what a nasty little scumbag you are,c&nt
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 30
RichMariner
January 26, 2022, 5:53pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,147
Gold Stars: 209
Quoted from promotion plaice

It doesn't really matter what you believe, it simply reflects badly on BJ either way - either for letting a dangerous, manipulative man in Cummings basically make big decisions on this country's future, or he hired an absolute lunatic, showing a terrible judge of character.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 14 - 30
RichMariner
January 26, 2022, 5:56pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,147
Gold Stars: 209

Wasn't there a freedom of information statistic last week that showed people dying OF covid, with no other illnesses was 17,500?

The average age of covid deaths last time I looked was 82 which is higher than the life expectancy in the UK.

Like they say there are statistics to suit every viewpoint.

Very few people die purely of covid. But the virus complicates existing conditions, causing them to die earlier than they otherwise would.

So believe whichever stats you want. But more than 175,000 people in the UK have died unnecessarily/prematurely because of the way the government has handled this pandemic - and the reason variants keep happening is because the virus mutates in the unvaccinated.

If we locked down sooner, if we all got vaccinated as soon as we could, fewer people would have died.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 15 - 30
ska face
January 26, 2022, 5:59pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,752
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from newarkmariner

what a nasty little scumbag you are,c&nt

Just the 178,000 deaths on his hands. I’m sure their families appreciate you coming out to bat for Boris the Butcher.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 30
lew chaterleys lover
January 26, 2022, 6:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,745
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from RichMariner

Very few people die purely of covid. But the virus complicates existing conditions, causing them to die earlier than they otherwise would.

So believe whichever stats you want. But more than 175,000 people in the UK have died unnecessarily/prematurely because of the way the government has handled this pandemic - and the reason variants keep happening is because the virus mutates in the unvaccinated.

If we locked down sooner, if we all got vaccinated as soon as we could, fewer people would have died.

Tens of thousands of elderly people succumb to viruses every year.

Sadly it is a fact of life that the older you are the more illnesses you get which leaves you vulnerable to a virus.

Nonetheless the average age of covid deaths is higher than the life expectancy in the UK so unless you want to lockdown every year from now on so the elderly dont die of respiratory illness caused by viruses, what would you suggest?
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 30
newarkmariner
January 26, 2022, 6:31pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +5 / -4
Approval: +751
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from ska face

Just the 178,000 deaths on his hands. I’m sure their families appreciate you coming out to bat for Boris the Butcher.

and you believe all those died of covid,nothing else and that Boris butchered them all,you need help mate ,are you special,has your carer left you alone to play with the computer,your a fu&king thunderc&nt ,wishing people dead ffs
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 30
ska face
January 26, 2022, 6:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,752
Gold Stars: 851
I never wished him dead at all, that’s quite a projection on your part and a disturbing one at that. I’ll overlook your ableist comments as you are clearly someone with deep-seated issues.  I’m not sure what kind of country bumpkin straw chewin life you lead in Newark but we tend not to speak like that in the civilised world.
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › When you Think it cant get any worse

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.