Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, January 26, 2022, 12:42pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10442897/Boris-Johnson-DID-NOT-tell-Cabinet-police-party-probe.html

take a look at the twits Hat
Posted by: psgmariner, January 26, 2022, 12:48pm; Reply: 1
I have the same hat  :(

I also dress like a scruff most days. Lucky I don't go jogging...
Posted by: Heisenberg, January 26, 2022, 2:44pm; Reply: 2
Legend.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 26, 2022, 3:23pm; Reply: 3

Won't be long before this descends into yet another Boris bashing thread and ends up in Non Football  ;)
Posted by: ska face, January 26, 2022, 3:46pm; Reply: 4
Shame he made it out of ICU last April. His ratings have been downhill ever since. Not to mention 175k dead on his watch…
Posted by: chaos33, January 26, 2022, 3:55pm; Reply: 5
Nearly 178,000 mate according to gov stats
Posted by: Son of Cod, January 26, 2022, 3:55pm; Reply: 6
Worst part of getting called back into work last week was that I couldn't continue to watch this cunt's downfall unfolding on the news all day in the background as I worked from home. He's got to be just one more Cummings/party leak away from being done.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, January 26, 2022, 4:17pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from chaos33
Nearly 178,000 mate according to gov stats

Wasn't there a freedom of information statistic last week that showed people dying OF covid, with no other illnesses was 17,500?

The average age of covid deaths last time I looked was 82 which is higher than the life expectancy in the UK.

Like they say there are statistics to suit every viewpoint.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, January 26, 2022, 4:21pm; Reply: 8
Thankless task.
Posted by: LH, January 26, 2022, 4:32pm; Reply: 9
He’s trying his best.  :'(
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 26, 2022, 4:58pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Son of Cod
Worst part of getting called back into work last week was that I couldn't continue to watch this cunt's downfall unfolding on the news all day in the background as I worked from home. He's got to be just one more Cummings/party leak away from being done.

Funny how those people that didn't believe a word Cummings said now believe every word he says when it suits them.

Posted by: chaos33, January 26, 2022, 5:22pm; Reply: 11
It’s not funny though is it. What do you do when liars accuse liars?
Posted by: Son of Cod, January 26, 2022, 5:25pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from promotion plaice

Funny how those people that didn't believe a word Cummings said now believe every word he says when it suits them.

Probably because he was lying when he worked for the government and now he's telling the truth?
Posted by: newarkmariner, January 26, 2022, 5:49pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from ska face
Shame he made it out of ICU last April. His ratings have been downhill ever since. Not to mention 175k dead on his watch…

what a nasty little scumbag you are,c&nt
Posted by: RichMariner, January 26, 2022, 5:53pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from promotion plaice

It doesn't really matter what you believe, it simply reflects badly on BJ either way - either for letting a dangerous, manipulative man in Cummings basically make big decisions on this country's future, or he hired an absolute lunatic, showing a terrible judge of character.
Posted by: RichMariner, January 26, 2022, 5:56pm; Reply: 15

Wasn't there a freedom of information statistic last week that showed people dying OF covid, with no other illnesses was 17,500?

The average age of covid deaths last time I looked was 82 which is higher than the life expectancy in the UK.

Very few people die purely of covid. But the virus complicates existing conditions, causing them to die earlier than they otherwise would.

So believe whichever stats you want. But more than 175,000 people in the UK have died unnecessarily/prematurely because of the way the government has handled this pandemic - and the reason variants keep happening is because the virus mutates in the unvaccinated.

If we locked down sooner, if we all got vaccinated as soon as we could, fewer people would have died.
Posted by: ska face, January 26, 2022, 5:59pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from newarkmariner

Just the 178,000 deaths on his hands. I’m sure their families appreciate you coming out to bat for Boris the Butcher.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, January 26, 2022, 6:10pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from RichMariner

Very few people die purely of covid. But the virus complicates existing conditions, causing them to die earlier than they otherwise would.

So believe whichever stats you want. But more than 175,000 people in the UK have died unnecessarily/prematurely because of the way the government has handled this pandemic - and the reason variants keep happening is because the virus mutates in the unvaccinated.

If we locked down sooner, if we all got vaccinated as soon as we could, fewer people would have died.

Tens of thousands of elderly people succumb to viruses every year.

Sadly it is a fact of life that the older you are the more illnesses you get which leaves you vulnerable to a virus.

Nonetheless the average age of covid deaths is higher than the life expectancy in the UK so unless you want to lockdown every year from now on so the elderly dont die of respiratory illness caused by viruses, what would you suggest?
Posted by: newarkmariner, January 26, 2022, 6:31pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from ska face

Just the 178,000 deaths on his hands. I’m sure their families appreciate you coming out to bat for Boris the Butcher.

and you believe all those died of covid,nothing else and that Boris butchered them all,you need help mate ,are you special,has your carer left you alone to play with the computer,your a fu&king thunderc&nt ,wishing people dead ffs
Posted by: ska face, January 26, 2022, 6:48pm; Reply: 19
I never wished him dead at all, that’s quite a projection on your part and a disturbing one at that. I’ll overlook your ableist comments as you are clearly someone with deep-seated issues.  I’m not sure what kind of country bumpkin straw chewin life you lead in Newark but we tend not to speak like that in the civilised world.
Posted by: newarkmariner, January 26, 2022, 6:59pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from ska face
I never wished him dead at all, that’s quite a projection on your part and a disturbing one at that. I’ll overlook your ableist comments as you are clearly someone with deep-seated issues.  I’m not sure what kind of country bumpkin straw chewin life you lead in Newark but we tend not to speak like that in the civilised world.

Shame he made it out off ICU,pretty cut and dried too me,your the one who wrote that,some civilised world you live in ,what a whopper
Posted by: ska face, January 26, 2022, 7:05pm; Reply: 21
Yeah, what’s the next sentence?
Posted by: chaos33, January 26, 2022, 7:08pm; Reply: 22

Easy to say from a keyboard, without any sense of the irony.
Posted by: arryarryarry, January 26, 2022, 7:09pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from ska face

Got quite a way to go before he catches up with that lying kunt Blair.
Posted by: ska face, January 26, 2022, 7:13pm; Reply: 24
Correct. Both should be up on charges of manslaughter/criminal negligence and war crimes respectively.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, January 26, 2022, 7:14pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from ska face

I’m not actually convinced Bojo did survive it.

Let’s face it, he’s been lying-in-state ever since.

Mogg and Nici are just dragging him into PMQs every week like that Irish guy hauling his dead uncle into the post office to pick up his pension.
Posted by: RichMariner, January 26, 2022, 7:25pm; Reply: 26
Sadly - very sadly - there have been victims of covid well under the average age of expectancy in this country. And I image that average will lower under Johnson's governance as the NHS suffers and only those with money can afford to pay for the healthcare they need.

Non-football now, as predicted.
Posted by: Stadium, January 26, 2022, 9:25pm; Reply: 27

Tweet 1485570730867765251 will appear here...

This is obviously repugnant. It's the even nastier cousin of the 'they were old and would have died soon anyway' argument that we've heard trotted out many times
Posted by: Humbercod, January 26, 2022, 9:32pm; Reply: 28

175,000… people still watching the BBC 😩
Posted by: newarkmariner, January 27, 2022, 5:16am; Reply: 29
Quoted from chaos33

Easy to say from a keyboard, without any sense of the irony.

Pontoon seat f122,i would be more than happy to say it in person
Posted by: Stadium, January 28, 2022, 6:00pm; Reply: 30

Pontoon seat f122,i would be more than happy to say it in person

https://streamable.com/ti8c38
Print page generated: May 17, 2024, 10:54pm