Mallyner
May 26, 2021, 11:18am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
Coaching staff needed.

I wonder with that title, before they read the first post, how many on here thought that could be a job for me?  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
ska face
May 26, 2021, 12:22pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,753
Gold Stars: 851
Think someone’s infatuation with Holloway is starting to cloud their judgement...
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
May 26, 2021, 1:52pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.78
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +886
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from Son of Cod

Fair enough. I'm making a note of this in my dossier though that you've tainted yourself with an uncharacteristic poor opinion.  

I think over time, everyone will have their reputation tarnished on here. Today its my time, tomorrow it'll be someone else's opinion that gets shafted. Life goes on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Coaching staff needed

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.