14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Maringer
October 16, 2023, 1:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,697
Gold Stars: 189
Let's face it, the leadership of either side of the conflict don't want peace. Ever since Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated (by a far-right religious nutter), the Israeli leadership has moved ever rightwards and it has become politically expedient to completely ignore anything to do with the peace process. Hamas have secured power (no elections allowed, of course) and the Palestinian population aren't going to be able to take that from them at the ballot box or through arms. Netanyahu has been moving ever-rightwards to hold onto power (he is an absolutely despicable scumbag), turning a blind eye to the illegal settlements being created by fundamentalist Jewish groups which have forcibly displaced Palestinians from their land.

We're now heading for a massacre in Gaza as the IDF will indiscriminately target civilians, as they have done throughout the conflict. Whenever Hamas have fired rockets into Israel, it has been indiscriminate on their part and the retaliation has been similarly indiscriminate. In fact, it looks as though things will be even worse as the Israeli President made these comments the other day:

Quoted Text
It is not true this rhetoric about civilians not being aware, not involved. It’s absolutely not true. They could have risen up. They could have fought against that evil regime which took over Gaza in a coup d’etat.

Which is an absolute steaming pile of bullshit, of course. There will be terrible war crimes carried out in Gaza by the IDF in coming weeks - there have been some already. Shelling of convoys on declared 'safe routes' out of Gaza and the like. Ultimately, I hope the politicians in the Israeli government will be held responsible for the crimes their troops are ordered to commit in the same way that the Hamas leadership are held responsible for the atrocities they ordered the other week. Not holding my breath, however.

In the meantime, women, children and civilians will continue to be murdered by both sides.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 136
Humbercod
October 16, 2023, 2:22pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,503
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from Maringer
Let's face it, the leadership of either side of the conflict don't want peace. Ever since Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated (by a far-right religious nutter), the Israeli leadership has moved ever rightwards and it has become politically expedient to completely ignore anything to do with the peace process. Hamas have secured power (no elections allowed, of course) and the Palestinian population aren't going to be able to take that from them at the ballot box or through arms. Netanyahu has been moving ever-rightwards to hold onto power (he is an absolutely despicable scumbag), turning a blind eye to the illegal settlements being created by fundamentalist Jewish groups which have forcibly displaced Palestinians from their land.

We're now heading for a massacre in Gaza as the IDF will indiscriminately target civilians, as they have done throughout the conflict. Whenever Hamas have fired rockets into Israel, it has been indiscriminate on their part and the retaliation has been similarly indiscriminate. In fact, it looks as though things will be even worse as the Israeli President made these comments the other day:

Which is an absolute steaming pile of bullshit, of course. There will be terrible war crimes carried out in Gaza by the IDF in coming weeks - there have been some already. Shelling of convoys on declared 'safe routes' out of Gaza and the like. Ultimately, I hope the politicians in the Israeli government will be held responsible for the crimes their troops are ordered to commit in the same way that the Hamas leadership are held responsible for the atrocities they ordered the other week. Not holding my breath, however.

In the meantime, women, children and civilians will continue to be murdered by both sides.

If only you could recognise both sides have death because of Hamas!
Hamas could end this right now by releasing the hostages and surrendering!
I’m surprised you of all people would fall for the propaganda from an evil terrorist group…. Shelling of the convoy has been shown to be intercourse all to do with the IDF,  but more than likely an IED roadside device planted by Hamas!

What is it with the lefty’s on here many of whom had hard on’s for the terrorist sympathiser, antisemite Corbyn becoming president?

There must be a link 🤔
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 136
Limerick Mariner
October 16, 2023, 2:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,769
Gold Stars: 138
It’s becoming clearer now that Iran was behind this - the Guardian reports that the Revolutionary Guard met Hamas in 2nd October in Beirut to give the green light for the attack. I’ve seen similar reports on Reuters. This is effectively a mass suicide attack by Hamas, they could never win a war against the IDF, promoted by religious fascists to provoke (successfully) the religious fascists currently in control in Israel. Israeli and Palestinian civilians suffer the atrocities, Iran gets instability and headlines showing war crimes. death and destruction in Gaza caused by USA’s proxy. Iran’s ally Russia gets distraction from its war crimes in Ukraine. Perfect storm…
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 136
Humbercod
October 16, 2023, 3:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Limerick Mariner
It’s becoming clearer now that Iran was behind this - the Guardian reports that the Revolutionary Guard met Hamas in 2nd October in Beirut to give the green light for the attack. I’ve seen similar reports on Reuters. This is effectively a mass suicide attack by Hamas, they could never win a war against the IDG, promoted by religious fascists to provoke (successfully) the religious fascists currently in control in Israel. Israeli and Palestinian civilians suffer the atrocities, Iran get’s instability and headlines showing war crimes. death and destruction in Gaza caused by USA’s proxy. Iran’s ally Russia gets distraction from it’s war crimes in Ukraine. Perfect storm…

That’s how it looks to me, they would have known the reaction to the mass slaughter would be an Israeli invasion! Question is what do they have planned next?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 136
chaos33
October 16, 2023, 4:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,005
Gold Stars: 362
Quoted from Humbercod

If only you could recognise both sides have death because of Hamas!
Hamas could end this right now by releasing the hostages and surrendering!
I’m surprised you of all people would fall for the propaganda from an evil terrorist group…. Shelling of the convoy has been shown to be intercourse all to do with the IDF,  but more than likely an IED roadside device planted by Hamas!

What is it with the lefty’s on here many of whom had hard on’s for the terrorist sympathiser, antisemite Corbyn becoming president?

There must be a link 🤔

If you must interrupt a balanced and informed discussion on a grave geopolitical and humanitarian catastrophe with your nonsensical, illiterate, bigoted and unhinged pigswill then at least try to avoid embarrassing childish slurs by calling people ‘lefty’s’ (sic). Go and read some books and start with key stage 1 English text books so you can learn the incredibly complex concepts of ‘how plurals work’. You f•••wit.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 136
Humbercod
October 16, 2023, 6:45pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

If you must interrupt a balanced and informed discussion on a grave geopolitical and humanitarian catastrophe with your nonsensical, illiterate, bigoted and unhinged pigswill then at least try to avoid embarrassing childish slurs by calling people ‘lefty’s’ (sic). Go and read some books and start with key stage 1 English text books so you can learn the incredibly complex concepts of ‘how plurals work’. You f•••wit.

F•••wit….ooh you’re hard 😂

You Corbynista’s make me sick, not once have you condemned the Islamic terrorists, but quick to condemn Israel! Pretty much every western country supports Israel in defending itself, you idiotic liberal male masturbators are as usual out of touch.

You have absolutely nothing to offer on this debate do you? I will ask you one last time … how should Israel respond to the massacre of 1400 innocent civilians?

All you do is female dog at me like a deranged extreme leftist, I actually think you’re getting a little too obsessed with me lefty boy and it’s not good for your Heath. I know you’re not the brightest lefty that ever graced the fishy, so I will let you know, that if you really cannot tolerate different viewpoints, then just block me it’s really that simple!

Oooh Jeremy Corbyn Oooh Jermey Corbyn in the news cos he hates the Jews Oooh Jeremy Corbyn
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 136
Humbercod
October 16, 2023, 6:59pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

From the numpty who calls middle age white men Gammon😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 136
chaos33
October 16, 2023, 7:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Right, I’ll indulge you one last time because your literacy and comprehension skills are clearly sub key stage 1….

The killing of innocent Israeli citizens by a terrorist death cult is appalling. Retaliating by killing and displacing thousands more Palestinian civilians is equally appalling, unhelpful and brainless. Saying that you are  ‘prioritising damage over accuracy’ - an IDF quote -  is really grave. The situation is hideously complex and requires restraint and thoughtful international deliberation, and that may not be possible. The scenes of carnage and horror from the region will sicken any normal human. Spouting illiterate b0llocks about Corbyn and anti Muslim bigotry etc makes you look like a racist cretin and is irrelevant. Grow up, or leave the discussion to the adults.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 136
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
October 16, 2023, 7:07pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.84
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 556
Quoted from Humbercod

All you do is female dog at me like a deranged extreme leftist, I actually think you’re getting a little too obsessed with me lefty boy and it’s not good for your Heath.

Cold today…brrrrr. Wrap up warm my friend.

Edward Heath was a paedo righty wasn’t he?

Adrian Heath was more of a left winger. Graeme Sharp, Kevin Sheedy - just a shït Kingsley Black, all technique, no pants.  

Insomnia, please release me and let me dream
Of makin' mad love to my girl on the Heath
Tearin' off tights with my teeth
But there's no release, no peace
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 136
chaos33
October 16, 2023, 7:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
😂

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 136
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.